Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gym crowd...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

concentrate... however some of the biggest body builders arent that bright... so not much concentration is neccessary... (and i highly doubt either of you look anything like them under your clothes)...

sorry dg...you're not gonna see me naked! :tongue:

If you're lifting weight like body builders and yes...even my old ass are...you better concentrate on "lifting" or you might break your spine or kill yourself ;)

I would say that my gym is the older crew in the morning. And all the teens and early 20's at night. I normally go in the AM cause my shift is 1:30pm to 10pm. But I have been there later on when i cover other shifts. I wouldnt say either is ugly or good lookin. Just a different age group. There are hotties AM and PM.

Originally posted by siceone

seriously I don't until my last set Im all business

and usually Im so effin tired if you talk to me I'll try to rip your face off

what do you look at while youre doing cardio??? do you work out alone or with a partner??? (if with a partner what do you look at while theyre doing their thing??? and dont tell me you concetrate on spotting them 'cause thats just bs...) in any event.. if you dont or you go in with blinders or youre stevie fuckin'wonder... i dont give a shit... what anyone does or where and when... im just saying i noticed that theres a better looking crowd in the evening... period...

Originally posted by dgmodel

what do you look at while youre doing cardio??? do you work out alone or with a partner??? (if with a partner what do you look at while theyre doing their thing??? and dont tell me you concetrate on spotting them 'cause thats just bs...) in any event.. if you dont or you go in with blinders or youre stevie fuckin'wonder... i dont give a shit... what anyone does or where and when... im just saying i noticed that theres a better looking crowd in the evening... period...

I don't do cardio at the gym.. and I work out alone