Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the ukraine sex train...

dgmodel

this applies to anyone and all who take mass transit... which train/s has/have the best looking ppl on them??? i ve noticed that the 6,5,4 prolly have some of the hottest girls on them... and by far i think the A, M, J, Z, have some of the ugliest bastards ive seen in my life... which do you think have the best looking???

Originally posted by jimk29

I have noticed that any train going in or out of quenns is loaded with ugly people. The 6 train seems to have an abundance of good looking people.

lol...yea...N/W are god awful....only occasional eye candy....

...tho, as of late, rumor has it the N/W has some new hot blood....:tongue:

Originally posted by jimk29

I have noticed that any train going in or out of quenns is loaded with ugly people. The 6 train seems to have an abundance of good looking people.

u just called everyone from queens ugly, ha

didnt jennifer lopez used to ride the 6?

Originally posted by sassa

yes, everyone is ugly except dgmodel....

so youre saying that only good looking ppl know what goodlooking is??? then why are all the judges on beauty pageants, and alike ugly??? so because i ask what trains have good looking ppl on them, that means i must be a great looking person??? is there ever a moment you dont have pms??? (or use that g'damn fuckin icon!!! shit FUCK!!! kill yourself!!!)

Originally posted by dgmodel

so youre saying that only good looking ppl know what goodlooking is??? then why are all the judges on beauty pageants, and alike ugly??? so because i ask what trains have good looking ppl on them, that means i must be a great looking person??? is there ever a moment you dont have pms??? (or use that g'damn fuckin icon!!! shit FUCK!!! kill yourself!!!)

So sexy marko

why do things have to turn into such a contest of vanity?

People notice people...end of story...be it good looking, butt nasty, average Joe's, or plain Jane's.

So, Sassa? What are you implying by your comment? I don't mean to call you out, but this thread is taking a stupid turn toward Dramaville (( by all means, not your complete doing )).

no pms here thank you, but it does sound like you need a few midol at the moment...

chill out........seriously

oh, btw...a present for you.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: