42 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the Best

• Grey Goose
    • Ketel One
    • Belvy
    • OTHER

Originally posted by caleb

Why because it's expensive?

You wouldn't know a good vodka if it fucked you in the ass.

Kremly is a great vodka.

Relax Tough guy, If $28 a bottle is expensive maybe you should get a second job. Kremly isnt bad but it is not nearly as smooth as Goose. other vodkas that are pretty good too are: Three Olives, Tanqueray Sterling Vodka, Rain Vodka, and MOR vodka.

Why are you always picking on women, you will never get laid that way!!!:finger:

Originally posted by caleb

Well, here's the deal, sparky....

Would you agree that a botlte of Grey Goose or Kremly costs alot more than in the liquor store? Maybe about ten times as much? I think you would.

So, while you may purchase the bottle at your local liquor store and endulge in your home, I don't.

Also, maybe you can tell me what does work to get laid.

You know, 'cause you're such a stud.

Thanks captain.

Ok you are in a bar Grey Goose is any where from $5 to $8 can you handle that. Well vodka is at least $4. Personally I drink what I like not what is on special. Maybe you dont have that luxury. As for getting laid, Either you can or you cant. One hint though, try being nice.

A bottle of goose, you are right is about $200 in a bar, if you cant afford that drink it by the cup.

Those who can do; those who cant die trying!!!!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I vote for Ketel. Goose is ok, but is just too smooth. Being that I drink it quite often, I like my vodka to have some taste to it. K1 :rock:

my thoughts exactly jay took the word right out of my mouth. I usually drink vodka and sprite. I like kettle best and vox. Goose just makes it taste like im only drinking sprite or seven up.

Guest bonsolidd

"Team Kettleone" T-Shirt giveaway!

This Sat @ Hunka Bunka

Hey Ricky!

Captain Morgan Cracked the goose and through his ass in the Kettle....LMAO

Originally posted by roque1

my thoughts exactly jay took the word right out of my mouth. I usually drink vodka and sprite. I like kettle best and vox. Goose just makes it taste like im only drinking sprite or seven up.

No doubt kid...you's got good taste ;) I drink mine wit sprite too.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by prettyricky

Hey Bon, While in Malibu, The Grey Goose flew by and Shit in the Ketel....LMAO:D

GOOD SHIT! LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thehype

Vox but then again whatever gets me drunk the quickest

You must be from Ocean county if you drink vox. Seaside is the only place that sells it, due to the fact they order for all 4 clubs so they get it dirt cheap. I would rather drink smirnoff orange. The one thing I do know is there is no Ketel in TEMPTS or XS!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

You must be from Ocean county if you drink vox. Seaside is the only place that sells it, due to the fact they order for all 4 clubs so they get it dirt cheap. I would rather drink smirnoff orange. The one thing I do know is there is no Ketel in TEMPTS or XS!!!!

actually monmouth co but i am pist that bamboo and a bunch of other shore clubs don't have GOldShloger