Whats the Best  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the Best

• Grey Goose
    • Ketel One
    • Belvy
    • OTHER

Originally posted by thehype

actually monmouth co but i am pist that bamboo and a bunch of other shore clubs don't have GOldShloger

I've been bartending in Seaside forever, I still bartend, and I cant remeber the last time someone asked me for goldshlager. Its the worst thing ever when a bar doesn't have what you want to drink!! I feel your pain. Bamboo has GREY GOOSE though:D

Originally posted by prettyricky

I've been bartending in Seaside forever, I still bartend, and I cant remeber the last time someone asked me for goldshlager. Its the worst thing ever when a bar doesn't have what you want to drink!! I feel your pain. Bamboo has GREY GOOSE though:D

i used to Live at bamboo. I was supposed to go there for NYE and i told my bartender that i would personally bring my own bottle of Goldshloger just so he can make some shots of Oatmeal Cookie for me and my crew

Guest bonsolidd

Bon, your beloved Ketel one is losing in the polls!!! I already ordered the shirts with the picture of the goose shitting on the ketel. You will be the first to get one:laugh: :laugh:

ohh dont you worry brotha the kettle always cooks the goose when I am around! ;)

i used to Live at bamboo. I was supposed to go there for NYE and i told my bartender that i would personally bring my own bottle of Goldshloger just so he can make some shots of Oatmeal Cookie for me and my crew

]

The Baileys will kill ya

But I hear Ya

Any of those guys will get you fucked up though: Dave, BOB, NASO,RUDY,CRAIG,NICK,CHRIS. They have all gotten me ripped and I them!!!! Its all good

]

The Baileys will kill ya

But I hear Ya

Any of those guys will get you fucked up though: Dave, BOB, NASO,RUDY,CRAIG,NICK,CHRIS. They have all gotten me ripped and I them!!!! Its all good

Craig rules. he is my bartender over at bamboo. Always takes cares of his customers. St Paddie parade is almost here

Craig rules. he is my bartender over at bamboo. Always takes cares of his customers. St Paddie parade is almost here

I think I'm workin at XS that day if not, I'll see you there!!!!

Tell Craig Ricky said whats up, he got me good 2 weeks ago when he worked with BOB!!!!!:eek:

Guest bonsolidd

I am actually glad you guys drink Ketel, thats all the more goose for me. Have you seen Joe Buzz and Father Mike? @ more fuckin KETEL HEADS lol:)

seen buzz on New Years but Father Mike has been MIA

I also Saw & shot your goose buddy!

pintails_deadmount_mex.jpg

Originally posted by binoys

Goose is too smooth and even a little thick for some reason. I like Kettel By Far. Nothing better than a Chilled shot of Kettel..Except maybe a Chilled shot of Johnny Black!!!

Too Smooth? I don't get it. Thats exactly what makes it a better vodka!!!! Don't get me wrong I used to drink Ketel, and I stiill do on occasion, but like I said before, As long as we are all drinking Vodka and getting Fucked Up.

A nice extra chilled shot of Black Bucca for me PLEASE!!!!:D

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I dont think and army is any where near you cousins level when it comes to drinking gran marinier.

You know better than anyone!!!!! Have you seen or talked to him? I haven't since the summer. Sounds like its time for a reuinion PARTY!!!!

Holla:D