Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wheres all my geezers & birds at??

lol... sorry, those are the only 2 slang words i know... I'm bored and i noticed aly became a mod over here, so i figured i'd say hi...

and aly, put the good word in for me to DaVe to make me the mod of the, uhh.... australia board! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

lol... sorry, those are the only 2 slang words i know... I'm bored and i noticed aly became a mod over here, so i figured i'd say hi...

and aly, put the good word in for me to DaVe to make me the mod of the, uhh.... australia board! :tongue:

:laugh2: kekekeke ok i'll make sure to drop my vote in for ya - reference my thread about windows australian versions to familiarize yourself with the software and you should be set to go :tongue: Oh yeah and for all the fabulous British expressions you could possibly want, check out Starshaped's NTL thread, I nearly died...

Originally posted by starshaped

Aly,do you take it up the Gary?;):tongue:

Not at all, Jack and Danny only!

On a side note, I found a right biffa for your minging arse so maybe you can finally get some bristols, that is if you've decided to leave off being such a bum bandit all the time...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Not at all, Jack and Danny only!

On a side note, I found a right biffa for your minging arse so maybe you can finally get some bristols, that is if you've decided to leave off being such a bum bandit all the time...

:confused: I thought they spoke English in England.

:laugh: Good one,my go now.

You are so Pete Tong,i think you must be a bit radio rental if you think i is a batty boy.Thanks for the offer though,but i'm a bit of a fanny magnet me so i'd rather have a Barclays than shag no trogs.

Hmm not sure about you though,are you sure you haven't tried a bit of carpet munching in your time?

Your turn :D

:laugh: Good one,my go now.

You are so Pete Tong,i think you must be a bit radio rental if you think i is a batty boy.Thanks for the offer though,but i'm a bit of a fanny magnet me so i'd rather have a Barclays than shag no trogs.

Hmm not sure about you though,are you sure you haven't tried a bit of carpet munching in your time?

Your turn :D

What a pear-shaped comment that was. Hmmm can't say I've tried but I'd venture for a fact you're something of a woolie woofter yourself, being as how you're known for pumping your nads about other fridges' ring pieces.... must drive your emma freud's batty...

:D

What a pear-shaped comment that was. Hmmm can't say I've tried but I'd venture for a fact you're something of a woolie woofter yourself, being as how you're known for pumping your nads about other fridges' ring pieces.... must drive your emma freud's batty...

:D

:laugh:

Your 'avin a bubble Doris,you are such a gobshite ,go take your face for a Douglas? It's becoming increasingly obvious that you'ain't got a Scooby 'darlin.I'm actually really suprised you don't take it up the Gary cos i've heard that you will drop your Alan Whicker's for a skin diver anytime...

btw when are you goin to cockney land anyways? (answer only accepted in cockney :D)

P.S You used pear-shaped out of context there,you would use that to describe somthing that had gone wrong rather than somthing that was wrong i.e ''we were winning 2-0 then it all went pear-shaped and we lost 3-2'' Get me?;):D

:laugh:

Your 'avin a bubble Doris,you are such a gobshite ,go take your face for a Douglas? It's becoming increasingly obvious that you'ain't got a Scooby 'darlin.I'm actually really suprised you don't take it up the Gary cos i've heard that you will drop your Alan Whicker's for a skin diver anytime...

btw when are you goin to cockney land anyways? (answer only accepted in cockney :D)

Sounds like you're bitter that your mom's such a beatrix... if it wasn't for her you might've escaped the mingingness that seems to bite yer aristotle all the time - word has it your brad pitt looking face can't even get some time on a busted sofa even with the offer of a bullseye...all's you can get is the custard pie! So all's a cheesy quaver like yourself can do is take it up the council with whatever woolie you can find at the local who won't mind he can't tell your hale from your back wheels!

And at the moment I haven't a danny when I'll be up that way but you'd be a johnny no-stars to miss it when I do! Figure in March or April - 'cause April in London is far better than April in Paris *pun intended* :tongue:

I know you can't wait tho :D