Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc travel information./meet up

Ok, I'm going to the WMC with DJERNEXT how lives in Miami.

I still dont have a flight ticket. Can any one give me information about where to get the best flying tickets, best days to be there, and the where should I be during those days. Remember it is my first time. By the way I'm in NYC

Also I have an Idea for the Ultra meet up. What if that day at a specific time we put on plane White Hanes shirts( undershirts ) with clubplanet, and our screen names writen in red. I think it will be a easy way to regonize our selves. ( let me know what you guys think).

Originally posted by elpapi

Ok, I'm going to the WMC with DJERNEXT how lives in Miami.

I still dont have a flight ticket. Can any one give me information about where to get the best flying tickets, best days to be there, and the where should I be during those days. Remember it is my first time. By the way I'm in NYC

Also I have an Idea for the Ultra meet up. What if that day at a specific time we put on plane White Hanes shirts( undershirts ) with clubplanet, and our screen names writen in red. I think it will be a easy way to regonize our selves. ( let me know what you guys think).

I would go for the whole thing if you can so Tuesday through Sunday would be the best. As far as flights go, www.orbitz.com is a good way to see what flights are available and how much they cost. Try to see how much it is to fly into Ft. Lauderdale and Miami because most of the time Ft. Lauderdale is cheaper and it is only about a 30 minute drive. Put NYC as the city your leaving from so it will show flights from all the local airports. If you see a flight you like on Orbitz go to the airline webiste and book it through there to avoid the booking fee Orbitz charges. For a really cheap fare, go to www.priceline.com and bid on a flight around 40% less than the cheapest fare on Orbitz. The bid may be accepted. The only problem is that you don't know what time you'll be leaving or if the flight will be direct.

As far as where you should be, stay on South Beach on Collins Ave. or Ocean Drive no further north than 40th Street. It's too early to choose where to go each night.

. What if that day at a specific time we put on plane White Hanes shirts( undershirts ) with clubplanet, and our screen names writen in red. I think it will be a easy way to regonize our selves. ( let me know what you guys think).

:eek:

R u serious!?!?!?!:rolleyes:

:laugh: