Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JuStIn & BrItnEy BaCk 2-GeThEr????

marcid21

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i doubt this is true...

i dont think he really wants her back... why should he when she cheated on him?? she fuckin sucks...

apparently he's dating a girl from his home town...

and apples... lemme just say it for you so you don't have to go through the trouble of posting...

who the fuck cares?

no one really cares but when yer bored, it passes the time... :idea:

:clap: IM with you TOTALLY finnally someone said exactly what i think heheheh go justin go

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

A few months ago they were interviewing Justin on Hot 97 & they

asked him if he ever went down on Britney & he paused & was

like yeah.. Then they asked if he slept w/ her & he started

laughing & goes " umm..nahhh I can't answer that"

I remember hearing that, that was a cool interview.

Heres what Fred Durst posted on his website about his relationship w/ Britney. Talk about 2 people you would have never imagined together.

Fred-

i also know you've heard the rumors about britney spears. well a lot of you are wrong, i did not sing with her okay. i really like her and thats about all i should say. shes a sweet amazing girl and im happy to know her right now. you are my family and you know you can trust me and my judgement!!

Fred-.all this stuff about britney and me is everywhere. its like WHOA!! anybody out there who has a serious problem with my feelings for britney should just chill and worry about your own feelings for a minute. you cant help what happens in life because everything happens for a reason. i believe that. i am a good judge of character and so is she. it just happens to be a person that i wouldn't have thought could make me feel this way. and believe that i have never felt this way, so there.:eek:

the rumors are going around that they got back together...I dont think the Fred Durst thing went anywhere though. I heard today on my way to work that at the AMA party, Britney drank alittle too much, puked her brains out and then came out of the bathroom and was all over Justin and hooked up with him...So I assuming that if they arent datin again, they are just about to head back on down that road ;)