Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Life

aboyfrombklyn

just my simple observation.

it seems a large amount of your anger comes from feeling you're unable to control or determine the path of your life.

like yoda said, uncertainty leads to fear, fear leads to anger and i think he's right.

the same goes for your girlfriend. the uncertain possibility that she may find someone else is tearing at you and preventing you from doing what your heart seems to want to do very much - to be with her and love her unconditionally.

you sound like a man who wants very hard to be brave and live life freely, yet is afraid to take that step outside his shell of anger and fear of being injured by circumstance. Sounds like you have all the classic symptoms of "helplessness"

perhaps i'm inaccurate - i don't know you at all...

but maybe for once, you should try to cast aside your inhibitions and tell yourself "fuck it, i only have one life to live and i'm not getting a second chance at it."

in the scheme of things, sometimes it helps to realize that life is bigger than a lot of the fears we all have... and to lock ourselves up in an emotional cage that constrains us is foolish.

the only people who can truly prevent us from living are ourselves.

As long as you realize you made a mistake, and don't want to repeat it again, you should be fine. Confronting your own errors and realizing them is a huge step. But it's another huge step to NOT repeat that error again...

It seems that she really cares for you, even after the fact. THis should make u realize that she's genuine about her devotion to you, and that's NOT something you'd just want to "give up".

As far as the psychic thing, I feel you. My mother's side of my family were gypsies, and just the other day, i started thinking about this girl from my past, and BAM, she calls me.

I think you can use this talent to your advantage. When you get a vibe, only confide it to your closest friends and family. And psych yourself up mentally so you're prepared for the eventual occurrence :)

haha. everyone's all talk. i hope your words actually mean something and you arent just saying them to make yourself feel better... i mean, give me a break, you were talking about fucking this girl in the ass like it was the only thing that mattered, then you cheat on her, now you realize you love her?? if thats love, id rather be alone. :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. everyone's all talk. i hope your words actually mean something and you arent just saying them to make yourself feel better... i mean, give me a break, you were talking about fucking this girl in the ass like it was the only thing that mattered, then you cheat on her, now you realize you love her?? if thats love, id rather be alone. :laugh:

Exactly

Sorry dude - you get no sympathy from me.