Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Closing party for cherri......

Originally posted by johnholmes

sad but true folks sat. will be the last night for cherri. i'd like to ask all of you to come out one last time to support joe gio and mike likekock. we'll be raffling off many items sat. also thanks

Oh no, I wanted to check this place out too, I have only heard great things..:(

Originally posted by thehype

There will be a closing party at JohnHolmes's house this saturday because on sunday the bank is taking it over and evicitng him and his family so now they have to live in cardboard boxes in Newark

i guess that was funny :confused::blown:

now go try on some ties for the closing party you duck

Originally posted by johnholmes

sad but true folks sat. will be the last night for cherri. i'd like to ask all of you to come out one last time to support joe gio and mike likekock. we'll be raffling off many items sat. also thanks

People like you make my day go by quick at work thanks for the :laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Relax there buddy no need to get all worked up.... what did you have a bad day at work

Hes just pissed that somebitch took him for 300.00 on lunch and hes still standing there w/ his hard 3' starburst of a dick, w/ no dirty slit to put it in...Yup Yup.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Relax there buddy no need to get all worked up.... what did you have a bad day at work

Nah, he is upset that he couldnt get a date with me last night, the little homo that he is...........something about me be 140lbs and him likeing little boys, I couldnt quite make out what he was talking about, but he either wanted to fuck me or fight me:eek: :eek:

Now that was about as funny as the bullshit you type so why don't you just get over yourself:)