Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney & Justin Back Together?

read this today in the post....i guess the sex is good.

why else would timberlakefeg go back to her. he's just gonna get played again....justin justin justin, when will you learn

:nono:

January 15, 2003 -- Britney beats tummy trouble

JUSTIN Timberlake savored a tender kiss with his rekindled flame Britney Spears early yesterday, right after the tipsy pop tart tossed her cookies in the bathroom.

It happened at Joseph’s Café in Hollywood after Monday night’s American Music Awards. Our spy in the ladies’ room tells PAGE SIX she overheard Spears get sick in a bathroom stall moments before she went outside to swap spit with Timberlake.

"You could hear her in the stall," says our source. "Then she came out and cleaned up in front of the mirror. She was a little tipsy, but she wasn’t drunk. Then she left the bathroom, where Justin was waiting outside, and she held his hand as they walked through the bar. They were kissing and holding hands. They were definitely together."

While butterflies in her taut tummy may be to blame for Britney’s awkward moment, the upshot of the incident is that teen pop’s reigning couple appear to be back together.

The renewed romance comes hot on the heels of public declarations of longing by both Spears and Timberlake. He recently told Rolling Stone: "When we were together it was bliss, like something from a damn fairy tale . . . I really still do love that girl."

Spears responded in kind to Us Weekly: "I’m very touched that he still loves me. There’s a part of me that will always love Justin because he was my first love." Even Britney’s mom, Lynne, said, "Britney will always care about [Justin] - and so will I."

The warm and fuzzy exchange came after months of hard feelings by Timberlake. He suggested to interviewers that their 3 1/2-year romance ended because Spears cheated on him - even acting out the supposed scenario in his video for "Cry Me a River."

But all evidence now points to the former Mousketeers, both 21, getting back together. A front-page story in Star magazine declares them a couple again and reports they were seen going back to Britney’s sprawling NoHo condo last month.

"They walked into Britney’s building hand-in-hand," reports the tab. "Once they were inside the lobby they started making out and sucked face all the way to the elevators."

"Justin left alone three hours later, looking rumpled and happy," a source is quoted telling the tab. "You do the math."

you all jump to conclusions way too quick.... rumors have been going around about britney and justin back together, but i won't believe it til one of them announces it...

also the only thing fred durst said about britney was that he recently met and got to know her and was suprised at how great of a person she was... no one ever said they were going out....

anyways......can we just stick to talking about how hot she is???

:drool::heart: Britney :heart::drool:

They were trying to make you think yesterday on TRL that Britney was w/ Fred Durst:confused:, and they also said that Justin and Christina are going on tour together. I dunno how well thats gonna go over if Britney and Justin got back together b/c i'm sure Justin and Christina will end up getting together