Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney & Justin Back Together?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Are we fighting again, you neglected to answer my question....:confused::(

oh yea...:laugh: yea we are fighting. and i'm ignoring you. there is an inverse relationship to how long and nasty our fight is and how exciting the make-up session will be. so im thinking the more i ignore you and the madder you get, the better the sex will be. maybe i'll come over and beat you up a little too...:tongue::D (justkidding)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

oh yea...:laugh: yea we are fighting. and i'm ignoring you. there is an inverse relationship to how long and nasty our fight is and how exciting the make-up session will be. so im thinking the more i ignore you and the madder you get, the better the sex will be. maybe i'll come over and beat you up a little too...:tongue::D (justkidding)

Well fine....Be that way...I was looking forwrad to a few good rounds.....:mad: I guess I'll have to let my eye wander.... Who knows what the next gossip thread will be???

Hey Joey, what are your plans for the evening?????

Originally posted by mystify82281

I don't think that will ever happen - He has much better taste than that.......At least I hope :worry:

Britney is way better than Christina, but from what I've heard about Justin, he is a pig. My friend saw them at China Club before their concert once, and he was in the limo fuckin some random girl. I dont even really think he is cute, Britney could do way better than him

Originally posted by mystify82281

you all jump to conclusions way too quick.... rumors have been going around about britney and justin back together, but i won't believe it til one of them announces it...

also the only thing fred durst said about britney was that he recently met and got to know her and was suprised at how great of a person she was... no one ever said they were going out....

anyways......can we just stick to talking about how hot she is???

:drool::heart: Britney :heart::drool:

Hate to say it mist, knowing how much you like her and all, BUT she a slut and a CHEAT!! His song "Cry me a River" proves it... Sorry.:( But your girls a HO HO HO HO HOEEEEEEEEE!!