Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does any1 else think hotchick69 looks like linabina

Guest gabo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by danwilson

Lina, remember you posted your pics from Tiesto at Roxy. Here they are.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=124344

hotchick69 looks nothing like Lina. I think Lina looks alot like Brooke Shields. Check out the pics on that link and tell me if people agree.

Lina you are so beautiful, def better looking than me, such a cutie!!!!

Originally posted by hotchick69

And you Atomicapples look like a retarded fat chink....that can't get laid.. Yes i'm pissed

MMMMMM Racist banter.. I'll bring my shield and spear DG make sure you bring your white sheet and rope.

I hope this isn't an indication of the quality of your charachter.. :no:

Originally posted by barslut

Dont listen to apples he is as smooth as sandpaper..

What the hell is his problem that was so uncalled for, and i'm sorry for bringing it down to his level.. Is he mad b/c he can't get any ass, and wants to look better than he really is? I have seen his posts, he's pathetic, kid can't find a chick to save his life.. Yes i;m pissed, I hate when fat ugly people disrespect for no reason at all.. Always posting pics about his horrible cars, loser.

What the hell is his problem that was so uncalled for, and i'm sorry for bringing it down to his level.. Is he mad b/c he can't get any ass, and wants to look better than he really is? I have seen his posts, he's pathetic, kid can't find a chick to save his life.. Yes i;m pissed, I hate when fat ugly people disrespect for no reason at all.. Always posting pics about his horrible cars, loser.

dayum! :eek:

To play devil's advocate - Apples did start it...and that was uncalled for.

This chick's got some spunk!

Originally posted by siceone

I hope you're not calling me a Jerk, oooh were gonna have fun with this one

Ya fucko i'm calling you a jerk, , don't stick up for chubby boy... Your going to have fun w/ me huh, I doubt it, AA crossed the line, he's dead, your all dead.

Ya fucko i'm calling you a jerk, , don't stick up for chubby boy... Your going to have fun w/ me huh, I doubt it, AA crossed the line, he's dead, your all dead.

Im not sticking up for anyone Im pointing out your blatant lack of class and poise... people like you are the reason we have gun control laws and mental insitutions. you have the reasoning of an Ape stuck in a K-hole. It's ok though what can I expect from a chick who achived her level of cognition by mailing in box tops.

Crossed the line?? what are you 4 you can't handle a joke? if you think that's crossing the line you certainly don't belong in the dungeon.. sister.

uhhhhh :worry: wtf is goin on here????

as if we dont have enough war goin on in real life.. theres gotta be one on this damn board??

lemme break it down for u girl...

#1...if u dont know apples by now, then u probably shouldnt try... hes as sarcastic and as crude as they get ;) those who know him from the board or know him personally, know not to get heated over things he says...

#2... u dont look retarted.

#3... thank u for the compliment. :)

and one more for good luck... #4- me of all people know what its like to get defensive on the board... but the thing is.. is being around here for a looong time helps to know who to take seriously and who not to... dont worry about it :aright:

first off conceited bitch... you are not hot, face it...

since you get laid soo much, is whoring yourself the only way to go?

im looking for quality, not quantity...

want me to die? im right behind you...

when people on this board say you are good looking for pretty, they are just saying that kinda shit to get in your pants...

you have no friends if you get all worked up on some words on the internet...

so what are you going to wear this weekend to sell yourself top the world of hiv?

Originally posted by atomicapples

first off conceited bitch... you are not hot, face it...

since you get laid soo much, is whoring yourself the only way to go?

im looking for quality, not quantity...

want me to die? im right behind you...

when people on this board say you are good looking for pretty, they are just saying that kinda shit to get in your pants...

you have no friends if you get all worked up on some words on the internet...

so what are you going to wear this weekend to sell yourself top the world of hiv?

Someone is pissed..:laugh:

sorry girl, i dont need people to fight my battles... but when did this become some racial thing? white trash... hows those cans of cheese and hotdogs bbqing on top of the trash can? take a fucking joke and stop being pissed off everytime someone calls you retarded and a whore.