Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toilet Seats...

dgmodel

how come women always say to men that we never put the toilet seat down... blah etc... okay fine so we as team got tired of hearing all the women bitch and we did it... however how come us as team dont tell women after youre done to put the seat back up??? lets share the workload here ppl... lets get cracking on this...

Originally posted by dgmodel

how come women always say to men that we never put the toilet seat down... blah etc... okay fine so we as team got tired of hearing all the women bitch and we did it... however how come us as team dont tell women after youre done to put the seat back up??? lets share the workload here ppl... lets get cracking on this...

LoL Women who visit my apartment all know that the seat must be raised when they have completed there task.

It is Rule # 1 on my wall... :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i think its a great i dea too

but i think its done so maybe when they are drunk, its drunk, or they aren't paying attension. (so they dont fall in for a dip) :laugh: