Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons why Abyss will be insane tonight....

Larry, it will be insane tonight cuz me & diana will b there ;) as for all you guys, all he was doin was lettin people know what's up..you don't have to put down abyss...this is one thing i don't like about the board..people bash other clubs...to each their own..abyss was insane last week i heard & i am gonna check it out tonight...see you there larry :D

i also saw you guys said you liked it back a few years ago...well, that would make you the age that i am at now...so we really are on teh same page, but you guys are just a lil older now & don't wanna go there, that's all....please don't start bashin me for just statin what i have seen on here :(

Originally posted by italia1111

personally i think abyss is hot ... ill be there tonight!!!! maybe everyone who keeps knockin abyss should actually go & check it out, cuz its hot every time i go!!! see u there!:D

i bet you doing. your probably 18 and still in high school thinking its hot

Originally posted by blacklarryvrp

for all those in support of my post please meet me at the BAR on the left side of the club at 11 for shots on me... love ya all..... its not hard to find me as well...lol

i need you to call my school line ASAP..i have a question about tonight

Originally posted by blacklarryvrp

for all those in support of my post please meet me at the BAR on the left side of the club at 11 for shots on me... love ya all..... its not hard to find me as well...lol

I was just gonna say something...

OFFICIAL MEETUP:

11pm at the Bar on the left, i'll be with Grace and Ysolt so look for them. Hope to meet all u people tonight. later --Yarin