Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Go Goose -- We Want a Match

Hi everyone-- Im not gonna Hide Behind another Name and not let it known who I am, but I was getting tired of scarletpromos and needed something else, especially to take on the GEESE HEADS---- LOL SO yes its me Mike B (scarletpromos/teamketel1)

So prettyricky -- Team Ketel is ready for the challenge

the ketel one challenge that is www.ketelone.com take the challenge -- name date time and place and its on --- lets go

Originally posted by teamketel1

Hi everyone-- Im not gonna Hide Behind another Name and not let it known who I am, but I was getting tired of scarletpromos and needed something else, especially to take on the GEESE HEADS---- LOL SO yes its me Mike B (scarletpromos/teamketel1)

So prettyricky -- Team Ketel is ready for the challenge

the ketel one challenge that is www.ketelone.com take the challenge -- name date time and place and its on --- lets go

BRING IT ON MIKE YOU NAME THE TIME AND PLACE

BRING CIGARETTES

ITS ON:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by binoys

Dont Forget Me, Joey Enuff and Willie, Richie, etc... are all on Team Kettel!!! Thats not a bad team of Alcoholics right there lol.

You guys got Jarmenio though, He can hold his own.

Name the time and place and ill be there!!!

Team Kettle Hut Hut!

nice screen name scarlet lmao!:laugh:

Team Ketel is for the whole team -- I wish we could all have seperate passwords then we could all post-- well everyone on team ketel make a teamketel name and add a differnt number to the end or improvise ---------------------- WHEN ARE THE T SHIRTS COMING -- Better yet T SHIRTS AND DRESS SHIRTS -- YOU KNOW SUMMER T SHIRTS AND WINTER DRESS SHIRTS THAT SAY TEAM KETEL

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Team Kettle Hut Hut!

nice screen name scarlet lmao!:laugh:

OK, BON, Since you are the one that throws the parties, it is your job to set up the Ketel One Grey Goose Challenge!!!!! We will get T-Shirts and each participant will get their own bottle!!!!

Lets Get Ready To Ruuumblllle!!!!!

Bring It!!!!!:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by unclebuc

I'll throw my alcoholic self on team Goose!!!!!!!!

Mr Buc you up to the challenge....hows about lock and sandman?

maybe those guys like ...hmmmm?

Captain Kirk Kettle lopez,Barker,Prime......we got a challenge! LOL

Mr Buc you up to the challenge....hows about lock and sandman?

maybe those guys like ...hmmmm?

Captain Kirk Kettle lopez,Barker,Prime......we got a challenge! LOL

I think We The Staff @ Hunka Bunka should have a

VODKA TASTING CHALLENGE....

3 SHOTS Of VODKA...

5 Differnent Types of VODKA to choose from..

1 price for all 3 shots...

Pick all three Shots and what type it is...Get a Free Shot....what u guys think???

KETTLE KREW MEMBER #69

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by unclebuc

Team Kettle = Team Ghetto

REAL MEN DRINK GOOSE!!!!!!!!

Watch out! team ghetto I'm mean kettle has glocks to shoot that damm goose up!:2guns:

Watch out! team ghetto I'm mean kettle has glocks to shoot that damm goose up!:2guns:

You might shoot a Goose, but you cant kill all of them, theres too many. We Are EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Keep Drinkin Ketel, thats all the more GOOSE for me!!!!!

KETEL DONE!!!!!:D

Originally posted by djprime

Kettle one KREW MOUNT UP....

WE GOT some I say we GOt some GEESE TO KILL....

lnttaclelm.jpg

Prime come on kid. You are a new school Vodka drinker. I'm really not worried about anyone in the Ketel Klan except for Bon and JArmenio, they have been drinkin since they were in 3rd grade. Me and MY BOyz will hang with you guys any day!!!!!

TEAM GOOSE IS LOOSE!!!!!!

LETS GET IT ON BOYZ!!!!!

WHEN AND WHERE?

BY THE WAY, WE ARE ALL DRINKING OUR VODKA ON THE ROX!!!!:tongue:

BON AND I WILL BE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE BATTLE.....OUR CHEERLEADERS WILL BE BG AND DJ PRIME.......AFTER THEIR WEAK DRINKING PERFORMANCE LAST SATURDAY I AM CONCERNED THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE COMPETITION.......I WAS HOPING TO BRING IN THE SECRET WEAPON AKA MANNY THE GREEK BUT HE IS A GOOSE MAN SO OUR SECRET WEAPON IS STILL TO BE FOUND.........WE MAY HAVE TO BRING IN THE ONE AND ONLY DJ KIBBLES..........BARRY, REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR POM-POMS......

Originally posted by kirklop

BON AND I WILL BE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE BATTLE.....OUR CHEERLEADERS WILL BE BG AND DJ PRIME.......AFTER THEIR WEAK DRINKING PERFORMANCE LAST SATURDAY I AM CONCERNED THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE COMPETITION.......I WAS HOPING TO BRING IN THE SECRET WEAPON AKA MANNY THE GREEK BUT HE IS A GOOSE MAN SO OUR SECRET WEAPON IS STILL TO BE FOUND.........WE MAY HAVE TO BRING IN THE ONE AND ONLY DJ KIBBLES..........BARRY, REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR POM-POMS......

hey i was good last week...3 weeks ago i wasnt,,but i didnt eat either...and Bg's TU TU is in the cleaners...he threw up on it a few weeks ago...LOL