Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJais Happy hour 2003 countdown

.........I can't fucking wait!!!!!!!

I love happy hour at DJais on saturdays.

Nothing better walking into a packed club at 5 pm with tons of energy and crazy people. I go straight for the back bar and start off with the double fisting of LIT'S. The music is great, all the old classics, not just house, but old school rap (Bigge) and rock to, like Jessie's girl and the then around 6:30 pm the DJais anthem comes on "This Joy" and the place erupts, explodes, is on fucking fire. It doesn't get any crazyier then this during the daytime hours.

That is why Belmar killls the seaside/Ortaly area.WTF do you guys do during the day on saturday? Does Marshall shitface still have his happpy hour party at Surf with Flying Muller brothers?

Anyways bwack to DJais happy hour it's nuts, always plane leaving at 7pm to try to sober up for Tempts later, but that never happens. This explains why I enter Tempts on FIRE.

Originally posted by tempkid

Nothing better walking into a packed club at 5 pm with tons of energy and crazy people. I go straight for the back bar and start off with the double fisting of LIT'S. The music is great, all the old classics, not just house, but old school rap (Bigge) and rock to, like Jessie's girl and the then around 6:30 pm the DJais anthem comes on "This Joy" and the place erupts, explodes, is on fucking fire. It doesn't get any crazyier then this during the daytime hours.

That is why Belmar killls the seaside/Ortaly area.WTF do you guys do during the day on saturday? Does Marshall shitface still have his happpy hour party at Surf with Flying Muller brothers?

Anyways bwack to DJais happy hour it's nuts, always plane leaving at 7pm to try to sober up for Tempts later, but that never happens. This explains why I enter Tempts on FIRE.

Tempkid I can't wait to see you double fisting LIT's and yelling over the bar! :laugh:

THE BEST THING...IS ILL PROBUALLT BE THERE ON SAT OR SUNDAY...AND GOD ONLY KNOWS MY OLD SCHOOL COLLECTION IS ENDLESS...I LOVE PLAYING HAPPY HOUR....

GROOVE IS IN THE HEART...DEE LIGHT

ITS LIKE THAT-RUN DMC

FUNKY COLD MEDINA- TONE LOC

BUST A MOVE- YOUNG MC

JESSIES GIRL- RICK SPRING FIELD (GOOD CALL TEMPKID)

AC-DC- SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG

GUNS AND ROSES- WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

CELEBRATION- KOOL AND THE GANG

STARDUST-MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER

WREXX AND EFFEX- RUMP SHAKER

JUMP AROUND- HOUSE OF PAIN

3 DOORS DOWN- KRYTONITE (GOOD PARTY SONG)

TAKE ON ME- REAL BIG FISH

RAPPERS DELIGHT- SUGER HILL GANG

LA FREAK- CHIC

ONE MORE TIME- DAFT PUNK

CALIFORNIA LOVE- 2 PAC

ONE MORE CHANCE- BIGGIE

MONA LISA- SLICK RICK

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS FOR GREAT HAPPY HOUR JAMS???

Originally posted by dbolboy

when does djais officially open ? memorial day weekend?:confused:

May 4th baby!!!

emad.. how the fuck did i not run into you more often down there last summer???? we owned the front bar by day and side bar by night.

check the thread i'm gonna put up in 2 mins

Originally posted by StArBrYte

oh tempkid I just love you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

WTF is so fucking funny about this thread ? Why is everything a joke to you and your friends.

Tersea how many drinks will you drop is the real question!!!!!!

Dbolboy I think it opens the first week in May, then the second week is like Bonsolid's birthday bash wich is SICK.

Last year the party started at 2pm with this all star lineup:

Teo T

Jason OJeda

Richie Santana

Denny Tsettos

and Kirk Lopez.

I can't wait to rome the streets of Belmar drunk.

Tersea and Starbryte be ready for some hard partying for lost time in the winter!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djprime

THE BEST THING...IS ILL PROBUALLT BE THERE ON SAT OR SUNDAY...AND GOD ONLY KNOWS MY OLD SCHOOL COLLECTION IS ENDLESS...I LOVE PLAYING HAPPY HOUR....

GROOVE IS IN THE HEART...DEE LIGHT

ITS LIKE THAT-RUN DMC

FUNKY COLD MEDINA- TONE LOC

BUST A MOVE- YOUNG MC

JESSIES GIRL- RICK SPRING FIELD (GOOD CALL TEMPKID)

AC-DC- SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG

GUNS AND ROSES- WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

CELEBRATION- KOOL AND THE GANG

STARDUST-MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER

WREXX AND EFFEX- RUMP SHAKER

JUMP AROUND- HOUSE OF PAIN

3 DOORS DOWN- KRYTONITE (GOOD PARTY SONG)

TAKE ON ME- REAL BIG FISH

RAPPERS DELIGHT- SUGER HILL GANG

LA FREAK- CHIC

ONE MORE TIME- DAFT PUNK

CALIFORNIA LOVE- 2 PAC

ONE MORE CHANCE- BIGGIE

MONA LISA- SLICK RICK

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS FOR GREAT HAPPY HOUR JAMS???

Nice list!!!!!!

I'm sure I will have a few request throughout the summer.

I already got my DJais VIP 2003 summer card, thanks alot Bonsolid!!!!!

Fridays are also sick with that geek Kirk Lopez,

Guest bonsolidd

Nice list!!!!!!

No problem tempkid! See Ya May 4th at 4Pm!

who I am I Kiddin see ya this weekend!:D

D'Jais May 4th Open all day/All night!!!!

Im starting nice and early on MAY 4th -- its a double HOLIDAY for me 1- Djais Opening Party 2- It is MY BIRTHDAY -- MY Birthday Party Many 4th at Djais -- What a way for me to start off my Days in Belmar ---- oh those Happy Hour Glasses which everyone loves --- cant wait lets goooooooooooooooooooo

Nice list!!!!!!

Tempkid I am pumped...everytime u post u get me more and more amped for belmar this summer and djais....we got our house starting the week before memorial day so that should be cool....

do you know if and what clubs have djais VIP card giveaways????

....and believe it or not...i've never been to djais happy hour cuz i could never make it friday cuz of work...and the past 2 summers i had a house in seaside so i always went to surf club.....so i can't wait for this summer

...btw...is saturday happy hour just as good as friday...cuz friday we'll be tough making it cuz of work....holla back!

january's pretty much over. february is the tough one. then march, half of you will be in miami so that month will be consumed by anticipation from that and then recover afterwards. by the time april is here it's too nice outside to worry about anything and then it's may. summer is just around the corner my friends.