Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$ collection to purchase joe gio turntables and records

johnholmes

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I have actually seen Joe with records. so i doubt he doesnt own any. im sure he makes enough spinning to afford them

my only question is are you that jealous of him

hey aren't you the 30 something degenerate who stalks girls on here?

jealous of what a guy who spins to a bunch of frat kids at a bar in hoboken and a 1/2 refurbished catering hall? sorry i don't dj nor claim to be one. i listen to music not spin it

Originally posted by johnholmes

alright people i got $32.54 so far as long as you people send your checks and money orders. don't forget $50 or more gets you serviced orally by psychosweetie

Shhhhh! That was a deal I worked out only w/ you! Now everyone is going to be expecting services at that discoutned rate!

hey aren't you the 30 something degenerate who stalks girls on here?

jealous of what a guy who spins to a bunch of frat kids at a bar in hoboken and a 1/2 refurbished catering hall? sorry i don't dj nor claim to be one. i listen to music not spin it

omg !!! your saying he stalks girls on here !!! hahahah I think your the only stalker CP has to worry about for now

what difference does it make what format the music is on? when i buy vinyl the first thing i do is burn it to cd. i love spinning cd's. there is so much more creative things you can do with a track with the right cd player. besides that, i bring my whole library of music instead of just a couple bulky crates.

and as for spinning for a bunch of frat kids in hoboken, who cares if they are frat kids, fat kids, gay kids, or old bingo playin' ladies? the object of the game is to play the music you love and help the people at the club forget about their stressfull week, and dance the night away. and everybody dances at river street. i would love to play along side joe at river street one friday. if you dont like river street or cherri, we wont be mad if you go somewhere else.

im off to vegas!!! see everyone at cherri next week.

- mike :cool: