Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rate the top club in Jersey

Winter - def Metro

Summer - Tempts is off the wall!

But Deko is very hot right now also.................

I dunno, I think we have it pretty good in Jersey. I mean, when you look at the US in a whole how much more is there? Nyc, Fla, Ca...........I dont know about the other states Mr. Holmes..........I hear Idaho has some bangin clubs:laugh: that are sick..

Johnholmes:Or are you saying we should jump on planes every weekend and go to other countries. Thats what I dont get about j/o's like you. You put down jersey like we are suppose to care. You don't hear us saying how we have the best, but we are happy with what we have. And in our area, we have some pretty great places to choose from and DJ's. But maybe you can enlighten us as to where we should go so that we may experience "the best" or sickest clubs....... How much better can the club experience get and how far do you have to go to get it. Cause to be quite frank with ya, thats not what life is all about. I'm sorry but, when I go on vaca, I wanna relax.........

Originally posted by addicted2drums

tempts ===>Deko ====>and i'm suprised nobody ever mentions serf sundays (miami vice's all day long)

so true-

Its almost like you think of Surf as a bar on the beach that you go to to relax and accidently get really fucked up haveing a great time..................Its the whole open/day atmosphere that throws you off.............

Originally posted by stiffler

so true-

Its almost like you think of Surf as a bar on the beach that you go to to relax and accidently get really fucked up haveing a great time..................Its the whole open/day atmosphere that throws you off.............

absolutely--the day thing definetaly throws you off a little bit--that place is so much fukn fun--can't wait till memorial day

Id say the best club in the state is where you walk out of knowing you had a great time.

Deko Metro Bunka Platinum wherever. it doesnt matter. THe Room , Vibe and DJs help the night alot but if the people you are with or people around you dont make it a good ngiht it doesnt matter. IMO there is no best. Many good venues to check out so many good nights to be had.

Originally posted by prettyricky

Club thats always off the hook: Surf Club

Best Club in Seaside:XS

Nicest Club:Platinum

Are you kidding me.....Platinum is a refinished basement....Cherri is nicer, Milan is nicer....for chrissakes...Joey's is nicer than Platinum with that cement paint peeling basement floor....

:vomit3: