Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rate the top club in Jersey

What other club do you go to and walk into at 11pm and the place is erupting!!!!! The crowd is on fire, backflips here, kartweels there, water here, fist pumping all around you. A stage peformance not by peformers, but by NJ's crazyiest people. The lay out is the best, sound is loud, how crazy is this scene. It's the only club that I can go to16 straight weeks and not get sick of, the energy and vibe is second to nothing...........TEMPTS = One sick ass mafucka club..........................less then 5 months till I'm back to paradise, the greatest show on earth..........TeMpTs............

Originally posted by tempkid

What other club do you go to and walk into at 11pm and the place is erupting!!!!! The crowd is on fire, backflips here, kartweels there, water here, fist pumping all around you. A stage peformance not by peformers, but by NJ's crazyiest people. The lay out is the best, sound is loud, how crazy is this scene. It's the only club that I can go to16 straight weeks and not get sick of, the energy and vibe is second to nothing...........TEMPTS = One sick ass mafucka club..........................less then 5 months till I'm back to paradise, the greatest show on earth..........TeMpTs............

And there is where I met Tempkid..........on stage at Tempts going absofuckinglutely insane to the sounds of the one and only DJ DENNT TSETTOS.....................

We owned the stage that night...........How SICK was that!

Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh yea in the winter it's def Metro for fridays, best staff, sick as dj and just like Tempts I can go many straight weeks with out getting bored.

Saturday I would half to say Deko, I love the set up and music is also really nice.

Bunka also, It probaly is the niceset venue and K.LO drops the bombs. I def need to visit there more often, haven't been there yet this year.

I love Casbah in AC, fucking awesome room, dancers, and fun fun times, lacks on great music, but everything else makes up for that.

In the summer DJias is the king of happy hour and overall I don't think no club makes as much money. The place is packed from 7pm friday till closing 2am sunday night.

I love Surf and Merge has a nice setup with great music.

Originally posted by stiffler

And there is where I met Tempkid..........on stage at Tempts going absofuckinglutely insane to the sounds of the one and only DJ DENNT TSETTOS.....................

We owned the stage that night...........How SICK was that!

Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Stiff, the last hour on stage was the most intense hour of the whole summer, I heard chants of are name!!!!!

It was like the turning point of the summer, it was like fuck waiting for closing party to let it all out. It was like from this moment on for the last 5 weeks take it up to 5 gear and stay.

There were no excuses from that point on. We took part in history!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Stiff, the last hour on stage was the most intense hour of the whole summer, I heard chants of are name!!!!!

It was like the turning point of the summer, it was like fuck waiting for closing party to let it all out. It was like from this moment on for the last 5 weeks take it up to 5 gear and stay.

There were no excuses from that point on. We took part in history!!!!!!!!!

I felt like I was about to take flight that night............as the music intensified so did my urge to jump off that stage!