Clubplanet Nightlife Community

robbie rivera every sat night at crobar NYC

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

lol it does not hold that many. They are still constructing. It will open and Robbie Rivera will not be near it for a while. They have planned the DJs already.

oh and btw - congrats. i heard you got a sweet new job.

lol it does not hold that many. They are still constructing. It will open and Robbie Rivera will not be near it for a while. They have planned the DJs already.

What if he wants to hang out there, is he allowed?

HOTCHEME Ahhh my Accountant is talking already huh? Yes I can't believe he is one of my clients now. *freaking* :D

As for Crobar I have been told by one of the owners they're keeping it in the family with talent. But they are top tier.

he tells me everything. i think he likes me. ;)

iv been inside......and like i xplained in the Crobar update Thread. it has the possibility to hold 8,000 heads....and on opeing night, it will be Fully opened....Dj's i cant talk about, i would Be linched..

But its gonna BE NASTY!!

Fuck everything else in NY

if they bring in the talent they discussed with me..

Than im gonna say fuck VINYL, Fuck MADE,

Fuck Baktun, fuck them all. LOL

i have a new home....LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

iv been inside......and like i xplained in the Crobar update Thread. it has the possibility to hold 8,000 heads....and on opeing night, it will be Fully opened....Dj's i cant talk about, i would Be linched..

But its gonna BE NASTY!!

Fuck everything else in NY

if they bring in the talent they discussed with me..

Than im gonna say fuck VINYL, Fuck MADE,

Fuck Baktun, fuck them all. LOL

i have a new home....LOL:laugh:

i don't know how a club that size will be able to draw a crowd every week to stay open.

u gotta read my post......do a search

There are lots of Xtra rooms....

and on tipical night's the capacity will be 2,000-3,000

but there are revolving walls that open to OTHER large Bar's and 1 xtra dance floor, for over sized events....

so when all the rooms Are open, the place can dram a 8,000 capacity.....

and i tihnk on opening night u will be able to Venture threw all 5 Rooms, and not just the 3 rooms, that will NORMALLY be open...

Get it?

i know its confussing.... but it has the capacity to be also be a Concert Hall...

lol

well i saw it...

i never saw glowbana.....its actually preaty well know, ALOTof people have been in the space, the village voice was just let into it theres allready been photo shots n shit done on the rooftop, and its preaty well known, no0 one knew shit about glowbana, its kinda hard to keep a lid on a club in NY...its almost impossible....it always leaks......and glowbana....was either gonna be the roxy or vinyl....but people talked out of there ass before anything was Signed and set....Glowbana is ARC...LOL

Crobar. is crobar.....

if your that skeptical....i can give u a number. lie and say your with the press... ask for a viewing date n shit...

anyway, i wil lbe back in 3 weeks.....so in 3 weeks, il ltake pics, n i will LEARN how to post them

me