Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Float Starting Feb 1st, 2003 with RICHIE RYDELL

www.millenniapromotion.com

Metro Lounge/Merge Family - Matthew Walker - Alen Ash - Victor Soto - Steve R - Jack Z - Dan Fury - Millenia

PRESENT

ALL NEW SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY

@

FLOAT

Grand Opening

Saturday Feb, 1st 2003

and every Saturday thereafter

Level 1 Music By

Richie Rydell

Level 2 Music By A-List DJ

Unique

Level 3 Music By

Shawn Ink

Doors Open @ 10pm til ?

Open Bar From 10 - 11:30pm

Admission $20 on the guest list & $25 with out list.

Guest List & Table Resevations

732.207.3222 or Email: milleniapro@aol.com

FLOAT

240 West 52nd street.

New York, NY

212-581-0055

Originally posted by vsoto212

Thank you, LOL!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

"Vue" Fridays

"Eugenes" Saturdays

HMMMMMM you must be one hell of a promoter to be doing 2 parties on the same night. FLOAT & EUGENES That big of a following. SHADY PROMOTER.

Originally posted by milleniapro

www.millenniapromotion.com

Metro Lounge/Merge Family - Matthew Walker - Alen Ash - Victor Soto - Steve R - Jack Z - DJ Dan Fury - Millenia

PRESENT

ALL NEW SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY

@

FLOAT

Grand Opening

Saturday Feb, 1st 2003

and every Saturday thereafter

Level 1 Music By

Richie Rydell

Level 2 Music By A-List DJ

Unique

Level 3 Music By

Shawn Ink

Doors Open @ 10pm til ?

Open Bar From 10 - 11:30pm

Admission $20 on the guest list & $25 with out list.

Guest List & Table Resevations

732.207.3222 or Email: milleniapro@aol.com

FLOAT

240 West 52nd street.

New York, NY

212-581-0055

Yet another reason to venture into NYC.....:D

Originally posted by kostaP

HMMMMMM you must be one hell of a promoter to be doing 2 parties on the same night. FLOAT & EUGENES That big of a following. SHADY PROMOTER.

Shady, naaaaaaa, Party start on Feb. After that I probably wont be doing Eugenes. Not being shady its being skilled.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

Kospa P=JERKOFF, its not being a shady promotor. Its called moving the party to a different venue with the same promotors, so where starting to promote the party 3 weeks early so we can have a good party, and once we start the new party then we wont be at EUGENES. SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT....

Kospa P=JERKOFF, its not being a shady promotor. Its called moving the party to a different venue with the same promotors, so where starting to promote the party 3 weeks early so we can have a good party, and once we start the new party then we wont be at EUGENES. SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT....

Relax Mr. Cash

Listen COCK BREATH,

You chill the fuck out before I smack you like I do your bitch mother. Dont be a tough guy or I'll put you in your place fuckface. i FEEL BAD BEATING YOU LIKE A REDHEADED STEP CHILD IN A BLACK FAMILY BECAUSE YOURE PROMOTING mETRO'S PARTY IN THE CITY., BUT KNOW YOUR ROLE PUSSY AND DONT GET LOUD. AS THE DONKEYS WOULD STAY STAY IN YOUR LANE YOUR STARTING TO SWERVE. DONKEYPUNCH COMING UP.

Listen COCK BREATH,

You chill the fuck out before I smack you like I do your bitch mother. Dont be a tough guy or I'll put you in your place fuckface. i FEEL BAD BEATING YOU LIKE A REDHEADED STEP CHILD IN A BLACK FAMILY BECAUSE YOURE PROMOTING mETRO'S PARTY IN THE CITY., BUT KNOW YOUR ROLE PUSSY AND DONT GET LOUD. AS THE DONKEYS WOULD STAY STAY IN YOUR LANE YOUR STARTING TO SWERVE. DONKEYPUNCH COMING UP.

whats this world coming too when kosta is quoting the donkey's????????

What up bitch!!!!!!

once again a good thread turned into drama. Why does this only happen on the Jersey board. By the way Vic is a well accomplished promoter with alot of respect. Why talk shit about someone trying to promote Richie.

Words of advice don't talk shit

Breathe Easy fool

Listen COCK BREATH,

Listen im not no drama queen so I will let you have your little fun behind a computer and talk as much shit as you want. And by the way i think this thread is about a party not u bashing people and parties.

Originally posted by angelicious

I just want to know, here and after every saturday at Float, what about saturdays at merge!!!:(

But this would be nice to go into the city.:D

You really arent that bright. ;) Of course when the summer starts, Richie will go down to Merge.

Listen COCK BREATH,

:laugh: Do I smell unnecessary trash talking. The words...oh lord the words. Easy fella...take it easy.:D