Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLE............HOLLLAAAA To Memorial Day!!!!!

SUP FREAKS:

this friday officially starts our search for putting together our elite group of "TEAM MANGLE" so put on your helmets and look out for jersey fist pumps and meathead chest bumps, cause me and the crew are rollin through jersey to weed out those weak hearted tree huggin trewguy slinkies --- good for nothing except for putting a smile on my face as they tumble down the stairs --- in case ya forgot

the response was big, and spaces and jerzees are limited.................girls no need for jerzees just ripped wife beaters

girls, clothing optional, but remember to wear dem dancin shoes............

so say it with me freaks as we start our march to MEMORIAL DAY.........

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAPT. OF TEAM MANGLE

p.s. LT. BUS will not be joining in on todays hollllaaaaaaaaa, but will be out and ready tomorrow to weed out the slinkies.........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT TO BE TEAM MANGLED CHEERLEADER...... I CANNOT HANG LATELY........ I CAN CHEER YOU GUYS ON AND MAKE SURE YOUR ALL SAFE........... MAYBE ONCE IN A WHILE I'LL SWITCH IT UP........ I NEED A GOOD COACH PERHAPS...... WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME UNDER THERE WING, I AM SURE IT WONT TAKE LONG - I HEARD IT'S LIKE RIDING A BIKE.....................

it's like riding a bus, no need for pedaling he'll do all the work!!!!

i'm sure once the bus is back from maryland collecting chickens for tomorrow night, he will be more than happy to take you under his monster lats and take ya aboard perns!!!!!!

welcome aboard, your size x-tra small wife beater will be mailed to your house..............

and we can always use a sober eye to watch over us and tell us the hyenna that we are taking home has no teef..............

Rod.....Rod.....Rod......I realize I was once a promising team member that has simmered down in his ways but I think it is only fair that I am part of the squad.......keep me on the bench for the special situations.......you know the buzzer beater or last second field goal..........I can still drink with the best of them and the summer brings out the best in daveydiscoshoes so clear off the the sixth man spot and allow me to cheer on the team.......at least I can bring you water and sugar when the eyes begin to drift farther apart!!!!!! :idea:

Originally posted by roddigga

SUP FREAKS:

this friday officially starts our search for putting together our elite group of "TEAM MANGLE" so put on your helmets and look out for jersey fist pumps and meathead chest bumps, cause me and the crew are rollin through jersey to weed out those weak hearted tree huggin trewguy slinkies --- good for nothing except for putting a smile on my face as they tumble down the stairs --- in case ya forgot

the response was big, and spaces and jerzees are limited.................girls no need for jerzees just ripped wife beaters

girls, clothing optional, but remember to wear dem dancin shoes............

so say it with me freaks as we start our march to MEMORIAL DAY.........

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAPT. OF TEAM MANGLE

p.s. LT. BUS will not be joining in on todays hollllaaaaaaaaa, but will be out and ready tomorrow to weed out the slinkies.........

:( unfortunately im not able to attend its hard for me to get to jersey..............

hopefully i wont be replaced on TEAM MANGLE

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAA.............

davey, davey, davey, you were never off the team those were just meer threats to put ya on check......................and great speech on the last minute buzzer beater, almost felt like i was in the championship game again.............................

so sharpen dem daveyshinydiscoshoes and HOWL your way to memorial day..............

Originally posted by reenichole

:( unfortunately im not able to attend its hard for me to get to jersey..............

hopefully i wont be replaced on TEAM MANGLE

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAA.............

tell me you are 93% slut and i will fly your family in from guyanne..........

if not ,it is your jod to put together our international team, say it with me international style

holalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaawawawalala --- (the international holllaaa)

tell me you are 93% slut and i will fly your family in from guyanne..........

if not ,it is your jod to put together our international team, say it with me international style

holalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaawawawalala --- (the international holllaaa)

:laugh: im not from guyanna(i get that alot)

ill make it jersey eventually

ill will be 93% for you;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Hold up. . . if my Davey is on the team I just have to be a TEAM MANGLED CHEERLEADER too :bounce: :bounce:

cheerleader, hun your part of the team, cheerleaders are good for nothing here except for yelling in the diggas ear and given me a headache..................so rip that dam wife beater and get on the bench

just hold my drink, while i do this..................fffftttttttt, j/k laurie!!!!!!

Digga...We must remember Team Mangled is a non-Marketable Entity...Women hear team mangled and say ohhh shittt this is gonna hurt! Thats right bring out the bandaids and chicken soup...cause this will be a long recovery...It is much like a sophisticated machine...robot of sorts...The Stacked is gnawing at his cage and is almost out! Hollllllaaaaa

cheerleader, hun your part of the team, cheerleaders are good for nothing here except for yelling in the diggas ear and given me a headache..................so rip that dam wife beater and get on the bench

just hold my drink, while i do this..................fffftttttttt, j/k laurie!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS (grabbing my co-workers arm and yelling, "I made the team!!") I'm about to cry. . .I'm so overwhelmed with the idea of being a TEAM MANGLED CHEERLEADER Its so refreshing that you are giving me a spot on the team its going to be a very different, fun and a great experience. I am so happy I was chosen. I have to go call my mommy and let her know, sorry I have to make this fast . . .wahoooooo :bounce: :bounce: I made the team, I made the team. . .:D

mr.sisco, please report to www.bettycrockerrecepies.com.....search around a little and find us a nice platter!!!!! and don't come back with the response "always thinking bout food, right roddigga" sorry pal beat ya to it....................

earn your jersey old man, lose your cell and i'll think about it

now back to ho,ho,hottiechick69er, once again you are like the rest of these peeps on cp, smack talkin, i could sit here all day and exchange blows but the digga does not get off on internet smack talk, so come on out from behind the screen and show yo face........................see ya around

HOLLAAAA

mr.sisco, please report to www.bettycrockerrecepies.com.....search around a little and find us a nice platter!!!!! and don't come back with the response "always thinking bout food, right roddigga" sorry pal beat ya to it....................

earn your jersey old man, lose your cell and i'll think about it

now back to ho,ho,hottiechick69er, once again you are like the rest of these peeps on cp, smack talkin, i could sit here all day and exchange blows but the digga does not get off on internet smack talk, so come on out from behind the screen and show yo face........................see ya around

HOLLAAAA

Huh? I was just quoting Boyz N the Hood? What are you talking about ?>