Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLE............HOLLLAAAA To Memorial Day!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a member of Team Mangle has always been a dream of mine. While other little boys like Dondeizel was playing with his body building Barbie, while Roddigga was beating up his classmates and stealing their lunch, while the Bus was sniffing glue and finding new ways to look up little girls skirts, little Siscokid was doing other things.

While these boys were doing normal kid stuff, little Siscokid was in his basement with his Chemistry set trying to come up with new formulas for that perfect bump, a new way to get high, a new way to be considered one day by Team Mangle.

Do you think I wanted to spend years in clubs, popping pills and doing bumps while listening to great music and being surrounded by beautiful women. No. I did it all for the dream of one day becoming a member of Team Mangle.

A dream that has been taken away from this young boy. Taken away from the Digga, swooping down like a bird of prey from his DJ booth, high up in the sky. A dream of one day becoming a Team Mangle legend, gone..... This is one story without a happy ending.

Thanks Roddigga

:(

great story sisco, NEXT PLEASE!!!

misk, mysty, get dem wife beaters lose and stretch out dem arms, call all your girls and tell em to put on their game face, our HOWLIN' AND HOLLAAAAAA begins tonight...........the road to memorial begins.............