Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you are never going to believe....

dani672

what this girl was wearing!

so i start school yesterday.. (with my new fendi bag i got for christmas) and i go to my history class.. i sit next to this girl at the table.. she is rocking the ugliest FAKE fendi bag i have ever seen.. later i realize she has a gold bracelet wiith her name on it.. a gold ring on with her name on it.. and to top it all off.. there is a chain that connects the ring and bracelet!!! i wish i had a pic of it.. it was horrific..

Originally posted by dani672

so i start school yesterday.. (with my new fendi bag i got for christmas) and i go to my history class.. i sit next to this girl at the table.. she is rocking the ugliest FAKE fendi bag i have ever seen.. later i realize she has a gold bracelet wiith her name on it.. a gold ring on with her name on it.. and to top it all off.. there is a chain that connects the ring and bracelet!!! i wish i had a pic of it.. it was horrific..

wow that is bad :eek:

Originally posted by dani672

:eek: The ring and bracelet connected!:eek: :eek: I didnt know they still sold shit like that. She must have kept hers from back in the day

Originally posted by perns2002

Yup that's Priiiiiiiiiiiiiity bad...............

I hate the Goach bags people carry around more then anything. Just awful..........

:laugh: Those are the worst! Nothing wrong w/ not being able to afford the real shit, but DONT buy knock offs! Dont these people know that EVERYONE can tell they are fake? I'll never understand buying fake bags:confused:

what makes me so mad with the fake bag thing (i have posted this before) is that you can get some really nice Guess or DKNY or even kenneth cole bags for under 50 bucks.. i can't tell you how many times i get complimented on my favorite little guess purse!

but i do have to say i love my new fendi bag.. and i love that i haven't seen anyone else with it yet!

teh moral of the story is.. don't buy a fake bag when there are nice designers that make nice bags in your price range!

Originally posted by perns2002

Yup that's Priiiiiiiiiiiiiity bad...............

I hate the Goach bags people carry around more then anything. Just awful..........

I think using one of these bags says alot about your personality. IMO it says I'm a fake. :(

oh it does get worse.. cause i didn't even mention her make-up..

this poor girl.. i almost feel bad for talking so much shit about her.. but oh well...

she had cat eye eyeliner... dark lip liner with light lipstick.. and a very noticable mustashe!!!