Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thread Theme Question...

when's the last time someone started a thread and the actual subject matter wasn't altered by stupid responses that had nothing to do with what the person was intending to talk about, aka: Thread Hijacking.?.?

let's see where this one turns up..

the bachelor - NO

the bachelorette - NO

joe millionaire - YES

the real world - NO

the real world battle of the sexes - NOT

Did you see when Even brokeboy millionaire fell off the horse on the first episode that was so funny... HEY WHO LIKES HORSES, CAN WE TALK ABOUT HORSES NOW?

:otopic:

P.S. - HunnieLuv, pls pm me your email cuz I have something for you.

Originally posted by hunnie818

hey did you guys see: :confused:

the bachelor

the bachelorette

joe millionaire

the real world

the real world battle of the sexes

???????? i need feedback people!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Did you see Entertainment Tonight last night? It showed Trista (The Bachelorette) at a wedding dress fashion show with boyfriend Charlie (the guy from the show). It was great of them to tell us who she picked.

one time a few years ago...a met this girl and she was pretty cool...ended up losing her in the crowd and never saw her again....then another time i met a guy who knew that girl....and wouldn't u know it forgot ask him for her number.....anyway i like apples....they are definitely tasty....

Originally posted by deeelite1

the bachelor - NO

the bachelorette - NO

joe millionaire - YES

the real world - NO

the real world battle of the sexes - NOT

Did you see when Even brokeboy millionaire fell off the horse on the first episode that was so funny... HEY WHO LIKES HORSES, CAN WE TALK ABOUT HORSES NOW?

:otopic:

P.S. - HunnieLuv, pls pm me your email cuz I have something for you.

hunnie818@aol.com im excited!!! i love mail :tongue:

Yeah, they totally gave away who she chose (unless she chose someone else on air and called this guy at a later time). She is pretty dumb for being seen out with the guy in public. At least Joe Millionare is completely playing dumb (or is he really just dumb?)

Anyway, I think apples suck donkey dick. I personally like rasberrys.

JOB WELL DONE MY FRIENDS.

you've managed to discuss about 8 different things, with no significance to any of them.

that's what i love about this board so much.. complete disregard for any rational stream of discussion.

now, who likes the bite on foil?

btw.. welcome back deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelite!!!!

The Bachelor, the second season Erin I think his name was or Aarron (who knows) when he picked that chick from NJ they didnt see eachother for 3 months till the show was complete, and in turn the distance had alot to do with their relationship probs. Thats what I heard on an Interview. See they did the right thing, it was suspenseful.. Trista's a ditz. :tongue:

Apples you say? did you ever go apple picking and if so when you went to eat those apples the next day did you ever wonder how you'd react if a worm popped out of the middle? Just like in the cartoons? Raspberries are boring In my opinion.. their cousin the Strawberry is ridiculously overrated but the nephew blackberry is YUMMMMMMMMMM.

Can we talk about a horse please!!!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

The Bachelor, the second season Erin I think his name was or Aarron (who knows) when he picked that chick from NJ they didnt see eachother for 3 months till the show was complete, and in turn the distance had alot to do with their relationship probs. Thats what I heard on an Interview. See they did the right thing, it was suspenseful.. Trista's a ditz. :tongue:

Apples you say? did you ever go apple picking and if so when you went to eat those apples the next day did you ever wonder how you'd react if a worm popped out of the middle? Just like in the cartoons? Raspberries are boring In my opinion.. their cousin the Strawberry is ridiculously overrated but the nephew blackberry is YUMMMMMMMMMM.

Can we talk about a horse please!!!!!

Mr. Ed is a big douche bag (my favorite mean name)