Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now this is what I'm talking about!

How sick is this girls body? And its not Anna K. either. Ah the beauty of tennis, the funny thing is that it doesnt matter if this girl ever wins or not - she'll probably be the most watched player ever. I only wish I knew her name, I tore the page out of Sports Illustrated at the gym but I forgot her name.

attachment.php?postid=1237812

Actually if I had the option, this is what I'm really talking about! I'd choose a latin brunette over a blonde. Anna K. doesnt even come close to this! Not to take anything away from the beautiful blondes, they're all very cute. I'm just partial to the dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin, Brooke Burke or something like this...

7big.jpg

1.jpg

gm_l1.jpg

Just so you know.... SHES FAKE!!

I think it was SI who did and article about her a couple of months ago. At the end of the story they added "If she only existed" Big hype about this chick, some news shows went with the story and got burned.

Anyway... I LIKE BROOKE BURKE!!! and the new host of Wildon is Damn sexy!!

DIESEL!!!!

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Just so you know.... SHES FAKE!!

I think it was SI who did and article about her a couple of months ago. At the end of the story they added "If she only existed" Big hype about this chick, some news shows went with the story and got burned.

Anyway... I LIKE BROOKE BURKE!!! and the new host of Wildon is Damn sexy!!

Who cares if Brooke Burke is fake? Better living through science, they should hang her picture right next to the Mona Lisa b'cuz her husband (plastic surgeon) is just as much of an artist as Da Vinci... and my god, look at what he created with his "canvas." As Stiffler would say, she's sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

And by the way, the new host of Wild On is very boring looking. Sure she looks hot in the magazine layout she did, but on tv she looks like a plain Jayne... boring! No one will ever replace Brooke, especially Cindy Taylor.

Originally posted by latinaz

not much baby....DEBATING WHEATHER OR NOT TO GO TO CURVES IN STATEN ISLAND TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND DANCE...

JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THERE!! :)

I love that place, use to go a while back.................haven't been there in a while:D