Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way Out West

Originally posted by villavarian

Anyone ever listen to them? Pretty cool tracks. Tiesto spins them a lot.

Go and download "Mindcircus" from Kaaza or something, and let me know what you think.

i saw them live at godskitchen with Tricia Lee Kelshall (vocal)....fucking mindblowing....:grin: :eek::drool:

I love mindcircus. I got a bunch of remixes of it a while back (I ordered like 3 records for the same track - never doing that again!) but I still like the Gabriel and Dresden one the best I think. Their newer one, Intensify, has a track on it that I like - it's called "call me" I think... but I haven't played that record in a while.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I love mindcircus. I got a bunch of remixes of it a while back (I ordered like 3 records for the same track - never doing that again!) but I still like the Gabriel and Dresden one the best I think. Their newer one, Intensify, has a track on it that I like - it's called "call me" I think... but I haven't played that record in a while.

Mindcircus is one of my all-time favorite tracks. Intensify is pretty phat as an overall. I am hoping to hear DJs spinning them more often, but thus far, I have only heard Tiesto doing so.

Originally posted by villavarian

Mindcircus is one of my all-time favorite tracks. Intensify is pretty phat as an overall. I am hoping to hear DJs spinning them more often, but thus far, I have only heard Tiesto doing so.

One of the two guys from WOW will be spinning at Centro in a couple of weeks, and the other was there over the summer. I suggest you check them out if you get the chance, esp. 'cause it's been quite some time since I've heard about Nick being around.

One of the two guys from WOW will be spinning at Centro in a couple of weeks, and the other was there over the summer. I suggest you check them out if you get the chance, esp. 'cause it's been quite some time since I've heard about Nick being around.

I'm definitely going to try to make it. Can you let me know when it is? thx.

"call me" is the name. Nice start, kinda bs cheesy spoken word, but the production on the track is absolutely beautiful.

WOW kicks some ass. I wouldn't mind seeing then live...soon...:cuss:

I'm more into techno myself but always loved way out west seen them a couple of times at home in Ireland and there was one stage there when Nick Warren must have thought i was stalking him i saw him so many times.

Speaking of Nick Warren he's a really cool guy, the night before i came to the states a gang of us went to see Pearl Jam and then on to a new club to see Nick Warren.

At the party afterwards both the owner of the club and Nick Warren were there.

Now the club was just after opening and it looked very much unfinished. Nick must have been in great humour because he handed back his fee for the night to the owner so he could throw it into the club.

Domination is my favourite track by way out west