Who likes to eat apples?Tasty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Nothing Better than Factory Oranges

you are tellin me

after 12 hours you are sitting in a corner, hoping your friends are ready to leave soon.... then out of the blue you are handed an orange! when you see it..........its all glowing and sparkly

its like you've died and gone to heaven

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

you are tellin me

after 12 hours you are sitting in a corner, hoping your friends are ready to leave soon.... then out of the blue you are handed an orange! when you see it..........its all glowing and sparkly

its like you've died and gone to heaven

Especially when pills are involved

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

probably not, but if they did didnt matter, after all the hands in that bowl........washing them a thousand times wouldnt help

Oh yeah, good point Cece. I ate them despite of the numerous meathooks that touched them. :)

Originally posted by piro8

Oh yeah, good point Cece. I ate them despite of the numerous meathooks that touched them. :)

yeah well does it really matter, i mean when there was no fruit or gum, you'd find me chewing my nails, now how gross is that????

at the time, my BF asked me why there was all these lil nicks in my nail polish...............teeth markssssssss

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by piro8

they used to have grapes in those bowls by the 3rd floor entrance on the bar. Not sure if they washed them though.

I know a guy who loved to spit on those grapes every night. This stoonad would spit on the grapes, and watch people eat them for hours. Some jackass I know from clubs, not a friend...

Thank god I never eat those grapes