Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is sick?

mala

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I ahve been "sick" for the last few weeks...stupid cough/runny nose... Goes away comes back, goes away, comes...SOmething tells me if I stayed in like a good lil girl, I'd get 100% better. Seeing as those chances are slim to none, thank god for RX prescribed cough syrup!!!!! AND it taste good....lol

i think i have the same shit, i get better and then i feel it at night. i talked to alot of people that have the same shit :mad:

Originally posted by incredulous

i think i have the same shit, i get better and then i feel it at night. i talked to alot of people that have the same shit :mad:

It's been around for a few weeks.... Everyone at Metro was sick...Gotta love it. I actually have felt pretty good the last few days, just lack of sleep, but that's my own fault....

Originally posted by incredulous

same here :(

It will go away eventually....

Oh oh....Chap Stick makes this new stuff for your nose.....Looks just like regular Chap Stick, except it's for your nose. It makes it feel so much better.....My sniffles aren't asbad, but running in the cold didn't help either.....