Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thursday deko review

That was the best night musically I've heard in a looong time. . . a DJ who actually plays more than the same 20-30 songs as everyone else, plays it with some energy, actually gives a fuck about a clean transition between songs, tweaks the knobs, brings shit up and drops it, and does everything a master should do. I was losing hope in ever hearing someone good in Jersey, knew only chance I'd have is in NYC. You can keep your Kirk Lopezes, your Tsettos, your Skribbles, etc. . .give me a real DJ like Morillo any day. The two other times I've seen him was at clubs that were around 4000 people large, but he can still tear it up in a small place.

I'm just wondering how many people there were who were wondering that the songs he was playing aren't on KTU. . . there is a whole other world of music out there. Yes, he did drop Dark Beat, that was playing to the crowd a good bit, but generally he was all over the place, was a thing of beauty.

Thank you Deko for bringing some real talent to the place (I'm not a big fan of Harry Romero myself, no offense), finally someone who can really work that system there and tear it up. Bring him back, see who else you might be able to get . . .Acosta. . . DJ Taucher. . . Charles Feelgood . . . Scott Henry . . . a bunch that could play very well for that crowd and not cost a boatload (ok, maybe not acosta then).

Originally posted by hunnie818

I must say the music was insane! :D

I loved it..did'nt stop moving!

and as usual i lost my camera along w/ my liver last night :tongue:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Girlfriend - you better pray to the almighty Lord that someone doesnt develop that film!! LOL!!

Tara = :flush:

:laugh: omg!

I am never wearing that BELT again!!!!! Ugh...

Ali! i feel yucky :(

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET MY BELT OFF?!!? I SWEAR I WILL BUY THEM A DRINK?!?!?"

...........crazy bitch.........

LOL - I woke up, walked out of bed, and then banged into the wall. God bless those sick days..... :D

Shuuuugggaaa - you better strap on your seatbelt (or tie your belt even tighter) because SUUNNDDAAAAAAYYYY at Joeys will be Round 2!!!!

Get ready mo' fo! :afro:

No doubt about it: Hottest Thursday I've seen in Jersey. Totally impressive. When Morillo opened up with that sneaky acapella...then dropped the beat :eek:...man...just sick. Abolutely a great night of music..mad talent. It's great to see a DJ who puts so much into a set. I knew last night would be sick, so I wasn't suprised. Big ups to Joe Armenio, binoy, sergio and whoever else was responsible for this night. Keep the hot DJs coming, and don't sleep on Ted Patterson! Put it in the record books boys...you did it again. :rock:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

No doubt about it: Hottest Thursday I've seen in Jersey. Totally impressive. When Morillo opened up with that sneaky acapella...then dropped the beat :eek:...man...just sick. Abolutely a great night of music..mad talent. It's great to see a DJ who puts so much into a set. I knew last night would be sick, so I wasn't suprised. Big ups to Joe Armenio, binoy, sergio and whoever else was responsible for this night. Keep the hot DJs coming, and don't sleep on Ted Patterson! Put it in the record books boys...you did it again. :rock:

that acapella was SICKKKKKKKK!!! i got goosebumps when he dropped the beat!!

i was sooo impressed w/ his set....

Originally posted by allishara

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET MY BELT OFF?!!? I SWEAR I WILL BUY THEM A DRINK?!?!?"

...........crazy bitch.........

LOL - I woke up, walked out of bed, and then banged into the wall. God bless those sick days..... :D

Shuuuugggaaa - you better strap on your seatbelt (or tie your belt even tighter) because SUUNNDDAAAAAAYYYY at Joeys will be Round 2!!!!

Get ready mo' fo! :afro:

i can get any girls belt off with the quickness

OK... Was supposed to be in work at 9am but didn't make it in until 2pm. What a freakin night!!! Tara you were out of control you silly goose!!!!! Alli we need to do that more often!! How about sunday night? We can all pre-game at my place first then head over to joeys!!?? That's the plan man!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK... Was supposed to be in work at 9am but didn't make it in until 2pm. What a freakin night!!! Tara you were out of control you silly goose!!!!! Alli we need to do that more often!! How about sunday night? We can all pre-game at my place first then head over to joeys!!?? That's the plan man!!!!:laugh:

omg jen...you have no idea! Ask Alli about my belt incident...

last night looks like this in my head....

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

omg jen...you have no idea! Ask Alli about my belt incident...

last night looks like this in my head....

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Alli told me the story on the way home last night!!! A lot of the night is a blur and I think Dave is still upset with me!!! I think I might have done something else bad that I just do not remember!!! Shit!!!!!!! Call me tonight!! I get out of work at 6pm!!!:laugh: