Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro thurs = all about vibe

ok, so everything was pretty dead last nite...went to like, 4 joints and then went to centro...First time there...figured with a big headliner there it'd be diff...well, i was dissapointed by the turnout.

but regardless, it had such a great vibe, my friends and I had a great time..."afterhours" was mucho fun...and there were more hot chix there than i would expect lol

No, i dont promote this party lol i was just very impressed by how i had a good time even though the club wasn't filled

Originally posted by luiskain

ok, so everything was pretty dead last nite...went to like, 4 joints and then went to centro...First time there...figured with a big headliner there it'd be diff...well, i was dissapointed by the turnout.

but regardless, it had such a great vibe, my friends and I had a great time..."afterhours" was mucho fun...and there were more hot chix there than i would expect lol

No, i dont promote this party lol i was just very impressed by how i had a good time even though the club wasn't filled

Thanks Luis :)

The formula last night for a slow NYC all around was:

Post holidays + Snow = A lil slow everywhere

But we did have a great vibe and people just dont leave :)

Good times indeed.

hahahaha

Thanks Luis..that means alot. We all work very hard to put that party together, kinda sucks when it either rains or snows EVERY DAMN THURSDAY THO!!!!

lol

hopefully youll be able to come out again sometime soon, on a non blizzard night:tongue:

and Crackorn...whos better than you?:D:cool:

Originally posted by momadance

people still go to centro-fly?

(it was dead because everyone got sick of that place years ago)

Just out of curiosity, what clubs do you things are good in the city?

I like centro-fly, do I think it's the best club, no. But when people ask me where to go clubbing, I find it extremely hard to recommend any clubs that can accomodate more than one single clique of people. Arc, good music, but all the people seem to be very into that specfic scene. Exit, yeah right one of the worse places in the city. Baktun I loved but that is closing down. Filter 14 I like as well but sometimes can be way too crowded.

Where else is there a good mix of music and people where you don't have to worry if your shi-shi loving friend can hang with your DJ house loving friend?

I'm just curious, not trying to attack you or anything...

peace

Originally posted by gqraver

Just out of curiosity, what clubs do you things are good in the city?

I like centro-fly, do I think it's the best club, no. But when people ask me where to go clubbing, I find it extremely hard to recommend any clubs that can accomodate more than one single clique of people. Arc, good music, but all the people seem to be very into that specfic scene. Exit, yeah right one of the worse places in the city. Baktun I loved but that is closing down. Filter 14 I like as well but sometimes can be way too crowded.

Where else is there a good mix of music and people where you don't have to worry if your shi-shi loving friend can hang with your DJ house loving friend?

I'm just curious, not trying to attack you or anything...

peace

Don't sweat that guy.......he's just a hardon that spews negativity.