Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whats the SICKEST thing you ever saw in an NJ club

Originally posted by badassmafuka

John Holmes getting fist fuck side ways by his SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasn't that you bent over the bar after bingo night at cherri. can't wait till your dump closes :laugh: :laugh: keep posting its getting better and rome wasnt built in a week nor was temps. when temps opens u'll be boarded up

Originally posted by johnholmes

wasn't that you bent over the bar after bingo night at cherri. can't wait till your dump closes :laugh: :laugh: keep posting its getting better and rome wasnt built in a week nor was temps. when temps opens u'll be boarded up

Not even worried one bit Rubber Dick

Sickest thing for me was that upset feeling I get when I am away from my computer and cant post:laugh: That was for you Mr.Holmes

And by the way, why do you hate on Cherri so much? The place isn't bad at all and has been getting better. I personal think it is real nice inside and they have boosted the sound system. I just don't get why you attack it the way you do???I am hoping this is a more civil conversation between us without "our" usual immature name calling...............

Originally posted by johnholmes

\

you forgot tp add a bunch of followers in their diesel sneakers :rolleyes:

You could of atleast given me the respect of an answer to me previous post/@&*%^$(**^&^$

Hey caleb: wtf@lol@being civil

Hey Jerseyboy is this you or Jugs????