Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls don't you hate it...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ninadd

Thanks sweety :kiss2:

But every girl has one of these nights

do I look fat in this outfit?? tell me the truth!

I know its the worst, by the time you find an outfit you don't even want to go out anymore

You got that right I change my outfits so many times and then I give up and thats why I have been MIA :( but I have been hitting the gym harder so maybe that will work. . . who knows :confused: Hang in there gal and remember you can decide to wallow in self pity and sorrow, or you can decide that we have self worth that cannnot be affected by anyone or by any outside circumstanes. . . :tongue:

when you feel too fat and ugly to go out!! I hate it when this happens and you change your outfit and make - up like 50 times:mad:

I HATE when this happens too. You always end up wearing what you had on in the beginning anyway. When it's really bad it can even keep you home.:mad:

when you feel too fat and ugly to go out!! I hate it when this happens and you change your outfit and make - up like 50 times:mad:

When nights like this happen to me, by the time I leave I have like 100 outfits scattered all over my room and I'm an hour late :mad:

nina.. i highly doubt you are capable of looking fat.. but i guess people could say the same thing to me... and i still feel fat..

but hey.. on the days tha i feel fat now.. i just wear a shirt that makes my boobs pop out instead! heehee.. i know you can do that too!