Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Platinum Review

i gave my opinion, you gave yours, we obviously disagree. i dont know you, you don’t know me. i could care less what you think of me as im sure you could care less what i think of you. so we agree on that. has nothing to do with "standing the heat" or “trying to get with youâ€. i go to platinum to hang out with friends and have fun. i really dont care that you are on stage and get naked. do whatever makes you happy. See ya Friday.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks prettyricky i appreciate the comment.....of course im going to keep doing what im doing....its my life.....as for everyone getting to me....they're not i just had to say something back though...as for perns2002...yeah thats me...gretchmason....rock out with your cock out.....i love you girl....DAMN!!!!

Originally posted by cfpchick

thanks prettyricky i appreciate the comment.....of course im going to keep doing what im doing....its my life.....as for everyone getting to me....they're not i just had to say something back though...as for perns2002...yeah thats me...gretchmason....rock out with your cock out.....i love you girl....DAMN!!!!

Just think -

Yup there she is my daughter what a sweetheart I raised her to be....... but whatever to each there own. Platinum goers or any one I don't know or have been dating a while will never be worthy of seeing me naked - on a bar none the less but that is Me..................... to each there own. I am sure you meet a lot of nice guys who want to Wine and Dine you and treat you with a lot of respect. It just gets old after a while.

so who are you then if you "kinda know" me.....if your tellin me to have fun....then why post an opinion like that if you apparently dont care....yeah you do that come see me on friday...get a life pipdaddy:blown: or better yet get a new hobby other then talkin shit about people on the computer....cause thats apparently all you can do....

Prettyricky.. you are scoring points left and right.

see what i mean... it's amazing not giving a crap. and how nice of pipdaddy to squash that so quickly..

Oh yeah... betsey1839.... confirmation on the ugliness. That's my review of Platinum... thank god I wasn't there on Friday.

you know what else gets old....peoples comments cause apparently there not doing anything so why waste your time...i'm still going to do me...and have fun with it....just cause i get naked doesnt mean that im trash...cause im far from it, and if you really get to know me....you'll see past all of that and accept me for the person i am...i got plenty of friends who do it...crazy girls have all the fun....as for the men who Wine and Dine me....yeah i got plenty and i dont have to be naked for them to do it....

This Friday Jan 24th we goooooooooot beatle juice hosting..............he's gonna want to see some naked women.................I want to see some also.

Also we have the new DJ Booth in the wave lounge and for all you hip hop and commercial house haters we are gonna have some of the new shit for ya brought to you by DJ Prime and Carusomaas (hope i spelled it right) Rutgers students will be back on campus so get ready for a crazy fuckin party.:eek:

LET THERE BE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gretch....you rule like a cool power tool...i think we are going to have to do it up on Friday....show all these haters how its done reguardeless of what they think....and show all the fans that we ain't going no where. Chill Factor Chicks Rule!!!! right johel?!

i could neva disrobe in public myself... but, cfpchick, more power to you for doin' so... to the haters, if u don't like it, then don't look.

as for platinum fridays -- it's just a good time... you're right, grey, don't mess w/ the ingredients!

roque, 2 new rooms? could this be true? that's awsome... so i'm assuming hip hop on one side and house on the other??? i think house should get the bigger room tho... :D

see y'all there!

Originally posted by cfpchick

gretch....you rule like a cool power tool...i think we are going to have to do it up on Friday....show all these haters how its done reguardeless of what they think....and show all the fans that we ain't going no where. Chill Factor Chicks Rule!!!! right johel?!

Hi :D

Friday is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk