• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO RICH CALL ME & TODD STAY OUT OF IT

WHO THE FUCK CARES GET A NEXTEL

mike dont go there hit my cell in a hour i'm goin to the gym

AGAIN WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU SHOULD GET A NEXTEL

WHY TELL SOMEBODY ON THE COMPUTER TO CALL YOU WHEN YOU CAN JUST PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND CALL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF POSTING USELESS SHIT

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY REPLY TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by foodidoo

WHY TELL SOMEBODY ON THE COMPUTER TO CALL YOU WHEN YOU CAN JUST PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND CALL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF POSTING USELESS SHIT

TELL-EM KING PIN!!!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

TELL-EM KING PIN!!!

:laugh: nice call kid. What a gay mo fo we have here NEXTELS blow anyway plus people work can’t always answer but what do u know about work u just stay on your fat as and collect those welfare checks don’t ya

Because they can....Who cares one way or the other......

nice call kid. What a gay mo fo we have here NEXTELS blow anyway plus people work can’t always answer but what do u know about work u just stay on your fat as and collect those welfare checks don’t ya

THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF MY ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN.IT IS NICE TO RECIEVE A CHECK EVERY MONTH BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT MY RETARDED CHILD. SORRY I WASN'T THERE FOR YOU PARTYGUY AS A FATHER BUT IF YOU WANT I WILL TRY IN THE FUTURE. TELL MOM THE METHADONE CLINIC REALLY WORKED. BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO LET ME GET MY WELFARE CHECK!!!!

HEY ASSHOLE I PROBABLY MAKE MORE THAN YOU COULD DREAM OF IN ONE MONTH!!!!!! SO WHO IS IT ON WELFARE?MAYBE YOU? WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT NEWBIE. YOU ARE NEW TO THE BOARD ARN'T YOU.

THANX FOR YOUR TIME

OH YEAH IT IS NICE TO HAVE THE DR'S BIRTHDAY OFF

YOU DON'T

BREATHE EASY PAL

THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF MY ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN.IT IS NICE TO RECIEVE A CHECK EVERY MONTH BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT MY RETARDED CHILD. SORRY I WASN'T THERE FOR YOU PARTYGUY AS A FATHER BUT IF YOU WANT I WILL TRY IN THE FUTURE. TELL MOM THE METHADONE CLINIC REALLY WORKED. BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO LET ME GET MY WELFARE CHECK!!!!

HEY ASSHOLE I PROBABLY MAKE MORE THAN YOU COULD DREAM OF IN ONE MONTH!!!!!! SO WHO IS IT ON WELFARE?MAYBE YOU? WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT NEWBIE. YOU ARE NEW TO THE BOARD ARN'T YOU.

THANX FOR YOUR TIME

OH YEAH IT IS NICE TO HAVE THE DR'S BIRTHDAY OFF

YOU DON'T

BREATHE EASY PAL

:laugh: YOU SHOULDNT OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNLESS U KNOW THE FACTS KID

PROBABLY MAKE MORE THEN ME IS A JOKE BRO I KNOW I MAKE MORE THEN U AND I'LL SHOW U MY PAY CHECK ANY DAY HOW ABOUT THE 23RD SINCE THAT IS MY NEXT PAY DAY

ISNT POWERRANGER ON OR SOMETHING YOU WOULDNT WANT TO MISS THAT :laugh: :laugh:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH EITHER UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACTS OH YEAH POWER RANGERS COME ON IN THE AFTERNOON I DIDNT MISS IT. WATCHING NICKELODIAN NOW IT IS GREAT. WANT TO COME OVER MAYBE WE CAN BE FRIENDS. MAYBE WE ARE ALREADY FRIENDS IN CLUBLAND OK:direct: :laugh:

Originally posted by partyguy69

:laugh: YOU SHOULDNT OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNLESS U KNOW THE FACTS KID

PROBABLY MAKE MORE THEN ME IS A JOKE BRO I KNOW I MAKE MORE THEN U AND I'LL SHOW U MY PAY CHECK ANY DAY HOW ABOUT THE 23RD SINCE THAT IS MY NEXT PAY DAY

ISNT POWERRANGER ON OR SOMETHING YOU WOULDNT WANT TO MISS THAT :laugh: :laugh:

We should make a cp compare check day!

nfs.jpg

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH EITHER UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACTS OH YEAH POWER RANGERS COME ON IN THE AFTERNOON I DIDNT MISS IT. WATCHING NICKELODIAN NOW IT IS GREAT. WANT TO COME OVER MAYBE WE CAN BE FRIENDS. MAYBE WE ARE ALREADY FRIENDS IN CLUBLAND OK:direct: :laugh:

OK KID BUT WHY DONT U COME OVER HERE IM ABOUT TO HOOK UP MY PS2 :laugh: U HAVE ON-LINE & MADDEN

Now boys, please play nicely...... Otherwise it's a time out for each of you.....

ALREADY SITTING IN MY WELLFARE HOUSE WITH A DUNCE CAP ON I WILL BEHAVE SPYGIRL

dunce-cap.jpg

OK KID BUT WHY DONT U COME OVER HERE IM ABOUT TO HOOK UP MY PS2 U HAVE ON-LINE & MADDEN

OFFICIALLY DROPPING THIS STUPID SHIT WITH PARTYGUY

SORRY MAN I NEVER GET INTO DRAMA ON THE BOARD IF I SEE YOU OU THERE SHOTS ON ME

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Somehow I DO end up being the responsible one...lol Go figure that one out. Maybe it's cuz the boys always need a mom.....hee hee....:D

ill admit you can be responsible @ times

" wait pull over i got to throw up"

5 eseconds later

wait stop im not done i got to go again

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Its only illegal if you get caught :tongue:

Tizzah, I love the tradition. We have to think of a new place and call that guy every week. :D

hell yeah, but what guy?!?!?!? i missed a lot of the night too

ummm what is all the shit on this thread