Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to deko tonight>?

Originally posted by notallthere

EVERYONE IS DEVIDED TONIGHT!! :(

SLEEPING STAYING IN, DEKO, TASTE, CHERRI, BUNKA, RBAR.

AND A FEW WONDERING OFF TO SEE DENNY AT PARADOX

WE NEED ONE STRONG PARTY TO KEEP EVERYONE UNITED...

THE SAD THING IS I WOULD DO METRO AGAIN IF THEY HAD A GOOD SAT PARTY LOL:blown:

i heard they are ALL getting raided tonight :rolleyes: watch your back nigga

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I like Deko.....but WHY do they Jam-pack the place on Sat?!?! That is the only bit that gets annoying about it.

:clap: I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Quantity is not necessarity better than quality. I think the party at Deko would be even better if they didnt let so many people in. There is hardly any room to dance and a lot of people in the crowd are rude. No need to push or cut in between me and the person I'm talking to.

The original Thursday night parties at Deko were my favorite, then they started letting everyone in and the place gets way tooooo crowded, then people start fighting. Other than that, the party rocks and Richie Santana blows it up!

Originally posted by njdionysus

:clap: I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Quantity is not necessarity better than quality. I think the party at Deko would be even better if they didnt let so many people in. There is hardly any room to dance and a lot of people in the crowd are rude. No need to push or cut in between me and the person I'm talking to.

The original Thursday night parties at Deko were my favorite, then they started letting everyone in and the place gets way tooooo crowded, then people start fighting. Other than that, the party rocks and Richie Santana blows it up!

i agree way over packed.. i mean whats good for business is not always good for me! lol

I like Deko.....but WHY do they Jam-pack the place on Sat?!?! That is the only bit that gets annoying about it.

'

Time to explain why. Its really not a big deal. The problem with DEKO is that it has just gotten too hot and everyone seems to be a friend of someone especially the dudes. As most of you know it is not easy getting into that place with a group of guys. We cater to the ladies and couples where they never really wait on line only if the line at the register is long. The guys that seem to come with other guys seem to be a friend of someone elses. What am I to do then. Can't just let the person that me, armenio, binoy or willie are friends with but we have to let everyone they are with in. You dont know how many people we freeze out of line each week. We try really hard but by the time you know it, it's packed. All of our friends are to blame. I try to ask these people to come back with girls next week but they never do. So the people that dont get in are becuase they really dont know anyone and it is too busy in there. We also run 2 clickers at the door to keep the girl and guy count as even as possible. So as the girls exceed the guys we start letting the friends in more and more at a time. I dont even want to mention how many times I let Mr. Fury in with a group of dudes and I also say something to him but that is Dan Fury a friend and for that he is getting in with the 8 people he is with.

Let me be the 1st to apologize for the overcrowdiness since I am a big part of the blame. I would love everyones suggestion on how to handle so many friends at such a hot place.

Thanks see everyone tonight

Originally posted by stigeleiro

'

Time to explain why. Its really not a big deal. The problem with DEKO is that it has just gotten too hot and everyone seems to be a friend of someone especially the dudes. As most of you know it is not easy getting into that place with a group of guys. We cater to the ladies and couples where they never really wait on line only if the line at the register is long. The guys that seem to come with other guys seem to be a friend of someone elses. What am I to do then. Can't just let the person that me, armenio, binoy or willie are friends with but we have to let everyone they are with in. You dont know how many people we freeze out of line each week. We try really hard but by the time you know it, it's packed. All of our friends are to blame. I try to ask these people to come back with girls next week but they never do. So the people that dont get in are becuase they really dont know anyone and it is too busy in there. We also run 2 clickers at the door to keep the girl and guy count as even as possible. So as the girls exceed the guys we start letting the friends in more and more at a time. I dont even want to mention how many times I let Mr. Fury in with a group of dudes and I also say something to him but that is Dan Fury a friend and for that he is getting in with the 8 people he is with.

Let me be the 1st to apologize for the overcrowdiness since I am a big part of the blame. I would love everyones suggestion on how to handle so many friends at such a hot place.

Thanks see everyone tonight

here's a suggestion......

SEND EM TO CHERRI YA BIG HEADDED BASTARD

STOP BEING SELFISH AND GLOMIN ALL MY PEEPS!

WE GOTTA TALK, IM GONNA CALL YOU ON MONDAY

I sympathize with you Serg.....at the same time that the tight conditions can put a bit of a damper on the good time, you are right about it is tough to turn down a friend.

Your also right in saying that because the place is so HOT, that it is bound to get a little tight. I don't think there is a simple quick solution to it. For now, the only thing one can do is to come prepared to deal with it being a bit crowded because it is so popular, and to suck it up and have a good time...end of story.

A long term solution might be to expand it over the summer?!?!

It has proven that it can attract a crowd, why not make it bigger during the summer (when business gets slower up north), more people coming in, more $$. Just a thought......

More importantly, don't take my post the wrong way. I recommend DEKO to everyone who hasnt heard about it (not that there are many people out there), and then let them judge it for themselves.....pretty much everyone thanks me for the reco.

Tight or not tight....I somehow manage to have a good time everytime I go.

By the way....I've known you for quite a while, you have always been a good friend...and have always treated me right....a lot of the good fun times have been had in part thanks to you.

Know that it is appreciated. Hopefully I have returned the favour by way of staying loyal to you and your parties.

how about anyone that complains get killed at the door.

showup without girls and you die. seems like a fairly simple solution to a fairly weak problem. every thursday ive ever been there has been a good time. u got a problem with the door, GO HOME. its that goddam simple:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

how about anyone that complains get killed at the door.

showup without girls and you die. seems like a fairly simple solution to a fairly weak problem. every thursday ive ever been there has been a good time. u got a problem with the door, GO HOME. its that goddam simple:rolleyes:

WHEN GOD CLOSES A DOOR HE OPENS A WINDOW

OPEN SOME WINDOWS ITS GETTEN HOT IN HERE

I sympathize with you Serg.....at the same time that the tight conditions can put a bit of a damper on the good time, you are right about it is tough to turn down a friend.

Your also right in saying that because the place is so HOT, that it is bound to get a little tight. I don't think there is a simple quick solution to it. For now, the only thing one can do is to come prepared to deal with it being a bit crowded because it is so popular, and to suck it up and have a good time...end of story.

A long term solution might be to expand it over the summer?!?!

It has proven that it can attract a crowd, why not make it bigger during the summer (when business gets slower up north), more people coming in, more $$. Just a thought......

More importantly, don't take my post the wrong way. I recommend DEKO to everyone who hasnt heard about it (not that there are many people out there), and then let them judge it for themselves.....pretty much everyone thanks me for the reco.

Tight or not tight....I somehow manage to have a good time everytime I go.

By the way....I've known you for quite a while, you have always been a good friend...and have always treated me right....a lot of the good fun times have been had in part thanks to you.

Know that it is appreciated. Hopefully I have returned the favour by way of staying loyal to you and your parties.

Thanks 3rd floor I am glad u understand my dilemna. Its just a tough predicament I get put in. If you think it has been crowded so far wait til March 1st for my birthday. I might need to have the extension built by then. Thats not happening. Well I am glad u have a great time there I am glad to know people like u make the best of the situation and make sure you have a great time every week. About the summer thing I am sure it will happen. The owners are some of the best owners in the tri-state area and they will make it happen. I will tell u now if an extension is added its not going to be a monsterous one. As NYC and NJ have proven it the smaller places survive. I will make sure something is done I have already convinced Joey's to do it this summer for the same reason.

VIPTECH, I would love to send you the clientele but how bad would I be when these people travel 40 minutes south to come to DEKO then I turn them around. I wish I could but thats a tough one. You know I would do anything for you and Joe. You guys work hard and I give you guys a lot of credit for that. Call me tomorrow cause I actually need a favor from you guys. Time to pay me back. I told you one day I will need help from Elite.

PEACE