Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to Guastavinos last nite?

well...

got there late...fuckin beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful place...good lookin crowd...a mosh pit of people tryin to get upstairs..seems they filled up quick and werent lettin any1 up...people were aggressive as fuck...pushin and shovin...o well...anything so u can say u were "UPSTAIRS @GUASTAVINOS LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS FAAABULOUS DARLING...FABBBBBULOUS"!..i was quite content downstairs...

the music..errgghhh...not too great.....layin down hot tracks like 2 months off and love story..immeditately followed by BEST OF BAD BOY is kinda shitty..and dont get me wrong..im all about hip hop.. u just gota find a way to work it in right...

the crowd...lotsaaaa good lookin ppl...too bad the ugly side had to come out..people were pushin..shovin..seen a chick swing @ a bouncer...fuckin crazy..

all in all...nice venue..but i hope it isnt as crazy as it was for openin night next time i go

I don't know what it is about people. Granted there was a bit of disorganization going on but that is no excuse for people to lose all manners. People were acting like they'd never stepped into a club before.

I saw three fights in a ten min span...props to the security because they handled it well. :aright:

The music was commercial at best but who doesnt mind a little cheese once in a while...old school hip hop brings back memories :)

I plan on going again because the place is just too nice to write off completely beacuse of some dumb ass patrons.

I got there around 11:30 and it took me half an hour to get in. At 12:00 they told everyone to go home and a bunch of people left. I heard after that, they were only letting people in who were ordering bottles. The place is gorgeous and it was a great looking crowd. Music was what you would expect at a lounge that doesn't have a dance floor. It was cheesy, but it was ok. The upstairs VIP was cool too. This is definately going to be a great party. If anyone plans on going, let me know, I'll hook you up. If you do go, GET THERE EARLY!!!

DarrellG13@hotmail.com

The venue was very good, but I feel they were a bit tooooooo strict going upstairs. If you bought a bottle and went back downstairs you would have to cross your fingers and wish you can go back up again. Even after the fact they said they would allow you up.

Over all the place was sweet and the crowd was very trendy and good looking> about getting in it was all good, but cold as hell. I feel they could of put way more people in there. There was this little dance floor in the back, but hardly anyone was in the back. Still had a great time with friends and old friends. Shout of to DJ REACH @ Guastavino's with his PHAT set.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo