Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its been a while...

dgmodel

so here we are again... same girl almost a month later... (we both havent been serious, nor exclusive however we have been seeing a lot of each other... i never ask if she shes seeing other guys because a. i dont want her to ask me, and b. id rather not know...) so now... its 4 or so days before valentines day... question is... gift no gift? date no date? casual night out? avoid each other that day? hrrrrm... (not that i am crying for help or etc... however just needed to vent and also get a third party perspective on this...)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

so here we are again... same girl almost a month later... (we both havent been serious, nor exclusive however we have been seeing a lot of each other... i never ask if she shes seeing other guys because a. i dont want her to ask me, and b. id rather not know...) so now... its 4 or so days before valentines day... question is... gift no gift? date no date? casual night out? avoid each other that day? hrrrrm... (not that i am crying for help or etc... however just needed to vent and also get a third party perspective on this...)

well u posed multiple questions but i think ur two options are

1. dont go out on vday

2. go out, if u do, boy u better have a gift...

hrrrm.. i was thinking flowers to the office type of ish, or hand delivery to her office since its only in midtown, as for the evening portion its strictly up to her... reservations are not an issue so if she says yes then no prob, if she says no i guess go out with the singles... as for the gift... ???:confused: ???

• 4 weeks later...

c'est fini...

so as of last week, this came to end, funny how what started off in such a pleasant manner ends up in such a dismal demise... why is it that the first few dates and or interractions you have with someone seem totally different from who they are days-weeks later??? is it because you simply get annoyed with them or tired of them? or is it because one of the two parties were acting the whole time and then after s/he became comfortable they quit the act??? or what??? i find it (dating) tremendously amusing in a sadistic way... if it is the acting, then why do ppl act??? why hide who you really are??? how are you ever going to find the person youre going to be with if you put up a facade and pretend to be someone or something else??? eh... who knows... who cares... i guess this is part of life, and with out the sour, the sweet is never really sweet right???

Originally posted by dgmodel

c'est fini...

so as of last week, this came to end, funny how what started off in such a pleasant manner ends up in such a dismal demise... why is it that the first few dates and or interractions you have with someone seem totally different from who they are days-weeks later??? is it because you simply get annoyed with them or tired of them? or is it because one of the two parties were acting the whole time and then after s/he became comfortable they quit the act??? or what??? i find it (dating) tremendously amusing in a sadistic way... if it is the acting, then why do ppl act??? why hide who you really are??? how are you ever going to find the person youre going to be with if you put up a facade and pretend to be someone or something else??? eh... who knows... who cares... i guess this is part of life, and with out the sour, the sweet is never really sweet right???

next...