Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you let your bf/gf...

magilicuti

Originally posted by daisytcam

what would JUSTIFY someone who is "in a relationship" to still be looking on the internet????

I'd smell trouble big time and be very wary. As for "forgetting" to remove an ad once you are seeing someone - i don't buy that one either. How many were posted for someone to "forget" they have an active ad out there? More like, he/she wants to see how many people are interested in them should things not work out.

Staying in contact with an ex? Hmmm...tough one. That depends. If it is on a rare ocassion then i guess it's ok but on a regular basis - NO. I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

I think it is possible that they forgot about the active ad. Hard to tell, because we are not inside the head of the person, but there could be many reasons why it is still up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

how about if your bf went on personals sites and signed up on them, would you approve of that?

No WAY!!! I would tell him to leave...and about chatting with girls he doesnt know...I am opposed to that as well...he feels the same way for me...he only has his "real" friends (girls & Guys) on his buddy list...everyone else is blocked :D Im not into "shady" IM conversations with random people on the interent...and honsetly both him & I have no time to waste on such things...

But Clubplanet is just completely different, becuz its an online community of people that share one thing in common...Clubbing, and not about "hooking up" :)

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Staying in contact w/ the ex is definitely a NO! I would not want my b/f talking to his ex, and I would hope he would have enough respect for me not to do that. I dont care what the circumstance are/were, I think its unneccesary. Some ties just need to be cut!

I agree with you on that!!

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Staying in contact w/ the ex is definitely a NO! I would not want my b/f talking to his ex, and I would hope he would have enough respect for me not to do that. I dont care what the circumstance are/were, I think its unneccesary. Some ties just need to be cut!

I think there are exceptions for every rule. Sometimes, other people aren't going to understand. You can't make them. Some people are not social with any ex's(as per your statement above), because they can't or won't be. Others can be. It's different for everyone, and in that theory there is no right or wrong. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean other aren't capable of it.