Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you let your bf/gf...

magilicuti

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good question :idea:

I actually know a girl who is in a relationship, but talks very often to this guy on the internet. She flirts, teases him about coming over and whatnot. Now it's getting to the point where he wants to meet her, and now she's stuck btw. a rock and a hard place :blank:

It's kinda lowdown, b/c her man doesn't know about it. I personally don't think it's right to go so far if you're involved with someone.

Then again, talking and conversing on the internet can be deceiving, and to me, isn't quite the same as a phone convo.

But friendly chat on aim and icq should be allright :)

Originally posted by magilicuti

talk on the internet to other people and even check out personals sites?

You can't watch someone 24 hours a day..... Besides when you tell someone not to do something, they are going to want to do it more. I see nothing wrong with harmless fun, it's when it turns into something more..... That would be like if I started to date a guy and he said he didn't want me to post on CP, I don't think so......:blown:

how about if your bf went on personals sites and signed up on them, would you approve of that?

helllllllllll no

if i had a bf, and he did this i would be absolutely livid

talking to people on the internet is one thing, but if it goes further then this i'd be mad

how about if your bf went on personals sites and signed up on them, would you approve of that?

That's different, if that be the case, there is just something wrong. It's one thing to play and bs on the net, but it's another actually search for a "relationship".....

omg u guys made me worried....so what I did I IMed my B/F EX (not sure) with a different SN and I was all a/s/l u know the typical crap and then i was like do uhave a picture and we trade and he sent one of me and him and said that it's him and his g/f

now i feel all bad...but im sort of relieved now :(:):(:):(

Originally posted by totallytrance

omg u guys made me worried....so what I did I IMed my B/F EX (not sure) with a different SN and I was all a/s/l u know the typical crap and then i was like do uhave a picture and we trade and he sent one of me and him and said that it's him and his g/f

now i feel all bad...but im sort of relieved now :(:):(:):(

That's knida funny in a not so funny way... You are probably glad you did it, but ashamed at the same time..... DOn't worry about and just do something nice for him....:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That's knida funny in a not so funny way... You are probably glad you did it, but ashamed at the same time..... DOn't worry about and just do something nice for him....:)

I'm just wondering if he would assume that it could be me or one of my friends u know....oh well

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That's different, if that be the case, there is just something wrong. It's one thing to play and bs on the net, but it's another actually search for a "relationship".....

i agree...if you feel the need to find some internet lovin' while you're already in a relationship then there's no point in having a bf/gf...

Originally posted by totallytrance

I'm just wondering if he would assume that it could be me or one of my friends u know....oh well

at least youre not like one of my friends that goes under their bf/ ex-bf sn's and reads the emails and/or talks to girls on there

It is not cool if someone is in a relationship and he or she goes on and posts on a personals site. My friend found her current boyfriend's ad on a personals site. She has been with him for about 10 months now. She found his ad on a particular singles site. His ad is listed with his age. She found this ad a week or two ago, and his age is listed as 23. She was with him when he was 22, so she was with him for his last birthday when he turned 23. Does the fact that website shows his age as 23 mean that he created his personals ad after she was with him?

Most sites update ages .. tell her to check if there is a date that shows when he became a member or did the page... It might be an old ad he completely forgot to get rid off.. I think before she says anything, if she going to say anything tell her to be 110% sure or else they will be having a big old fight that might end up in a break up!