Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday.....the Biggest-longest Retrometro Ever....

ml2k1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It'll be here so much sooner than we think:) I really want this week to be over already. Tha's pretty sad, it's barely Tuesday....:(

I am with you. I am doing shots on Friday like they are going out of style. ITs already one of those weeks.

Originally posted by johnholmes

john h + kostap/menacenj1982 and elite ent. i am bringing them on a field trip on how a real party is thrown. thanks in advance

VERY FUNNY HOW YOU SUPPORT A STEAK HOUSE CONVERTED INTO A CLUB. HYPOCRITICAL IGNORANT RETARD. GUESS IT'S OK FOR METRO TO PROMTE ON HERE AND NOT ME? YOUR A LOOOOOOSER! SEE YOU FRI FOR THE AFTERHOURS

ALSO, THEY ARE PROMOTING ON THE JERSEY BOARD, THAT DOSN'T

BOTHER YOU??

PS. GEORGE & PETEY- NO OFFENSE ON THE STEAK HOUSE THING

SEE YOU FRI :blown:

Originally posted by johnholmes

john h + kostap/menacenj1982 and elite ent. i am bringing them on a field trip on how a real party is thrown. thanks in advance

Let me start by saying that of coarse I will be in attendence at Metro.

But I do want to point out to everyone how "RIGHT" I am with this buttmunch overhear named JohnHolmes. His reason for his attacks just got blown up by himself. You just proved me Right. Thank you, Thank you very much..............

Hey George I only posted on your thread cause this guy won't touch mine.......I apologize if I am outta line, but this guy is outta control.

Originally posted by dani672

yeah stiffy.. i will be there after work.. do you have all the supplies for breakfast on sunday.. before church?

:laugh: :laugh:...............Breakfast has been cancelled.....The bed and breakfast has been closed for remodeling and will be relocating somewhere close by.........stay tuned for more info