Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spygirl...

dgmodel

Congrats Spygirl!!!

:laugh: On Friday at Metro, I had just gotten there with Incredulous, and we saw you by the bar lookin all happy and dancing while you were waiting for a drink... and Incredulous says to me... "She must be celebrating her 10,000 posts" I was crackin up!!!!! :laugh:

new club effective immiedately... its the 1%'ers... anyone who has 1% of CP's overall posts... will be taken out for dinner and drinks along with an evening at the club of their choice... then at sunrise... shot in the face and put out of their misery...

so far its vicman, spy and myself??? any others???

:blown:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Congrats Spygirl!!!

:laugh: On Friday at Metro, I had just gotten there with Incredulous, and we saw you by the bar lookin all happy and dancing while you were waiting for a drink... and Incredulous says to me... "She must be celebrating her 10,000 posts" I was crackin up!!!!! :laugh:

Nah...:laugh2:...I was just having a really good time. One of the best nights I have at Metro. So looking forward to Reto Metro!!!!:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

new club effective immiedately... its the 1%'ers... anyone who has 1% of CP's overall posts... will be taken out for dinner and drinks along with an evening at the club of their choice... then at sunrise... shot in the face and put out of their misery...

so far its vicman, spy and myself??? any others???

:blown:

That doesn't actually sound all that bad......:idea:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Nah...:laugh2:...I was just having a really good time. One of the best nights I have at Metro. So looking forward to Reto Metro!!!!:D

yeah, it looked like you had a great time. i personally thought it was one of the best nights at metro....good crowd, not too packed, and grat music.

Originally posted by incredulous

yeah, it looked like you had a great time. i personally thought it was one of the best nights at metro....good crowd, not too packed, and grat music.

Same. There was a lot enery, even with the busts going on among the crowd...lol

yeah, i still dont know exactly what happned there :confused:

One guy got caught breaking into cars.. 2 had to deal with drugs, and am not sure of the others. I thin there were 9 arrest in all... But I will admit, the undercovers were in and out and no scenes.....

One guy got caught breaking into cars.. 2 had to deal with drugs, and am not sure of the others. I thin there were 9 arrest in all... But I will admit, the undercovers were in and out and no scenes.....

you think they are going to be there all the time now?

you think they are going to be there all the time now?

I don't recall Metro ever being raided or anything to that extent, so I am guessing that every few moths they come in. I doubt it would be a weekly thing. THe one guy was arrested for breaking into cars, that was just a lil fishy...

i just saw that from the paper in jersey.....those kids are FUCKED