Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long................

can you go to the same place before you get tired sick or bored of it. Whats the longevity of a club. No club will last forever its just a moment in time. Id say no more than a year. in its hayday. Fnot including the time when its staarting to build up or when its holding on to something it once had. but how long does it take for a club to get boring and how long can it stay on top.

id say boring after 5 or 6 months of the same place all the time and hayday is a year 1 1/2 yrs tops

Originally posted by missdivinity

I could definitely go to Tempts a million times and NEVER get sick of it!!!!..but thats about the only place:D

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid::rock:

ps. i dont think you're stupid. i don't even know you. i just like this smiley to express agreement with your comment. :D

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

If I find a place I really like, I definitely stick with it. Its always good to try new places, but for the most part, once I find something I like and my friends are always down to go, I'll keep going

I think who you are with has more to do with how much fun you have vs where you are....