• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

really?

that's awesome

i have been taking grappling classes for years now.

it sort of like UFC. certainly comes in handy when people step out of line.

maybe carguy would like to join a tournament... we have them like once a month...great competition too!

Anytime you feel brave asshole, I'll break your spine in half....

By the way you're cool hiding behind a screenname instead of being a man.... slinky

And by the way I have no problem sticking up for and getting a laugh outta people with shortbus... but you're too much of a homo to be confident enough to be in that situation. Pussy

really?

that's awesome

i have been taking grappling classes for years now.

it sort of like UFC. certainly comes in handy when people step out of line.

maybe carguy would like to join a tournament... we have them like once a month...great competition too!

i am going to call u out if u been grappling explain defencive position

Originally posted by trewguy

i am going to call u out if u been grappling explain defencive position

Yeah, good idea Dave

How bout what is the guard???

What is an arm bar???

Explain those two and then I'll break you're spine in half, If you don't know then it wont even be a challenge

Originally posted by carguy19

Yeah, good idea Dave

How bout what is the guard???

What is an arm bar???

Explain those two and then I'll break you're spine in half, If you don't know then it wont even be a challenge

well the arm bar is trick question becouse there is several differet arm bars

the guard is the guy next to the tackle on the offencive line in football

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You boyz go ahead and fight....

I'll be lickin your dates head to toe and bringen em home on the bus to show em a good time...

You limpdicks can rustle your feathers and stomp your feet and put on a big show while I am goin to town on your better halves...

HOLLA!!

As you know, my box eating brother. i've been studying the fine art of self control the last few weeks, we have another case of slinky behind fake screenname though. Im not fighting anymore though, but if I did you know that It'd be over fast enough that I could get back to my bitch before you sunk the claws in bro.

you guys need to get a grip...fucking chill

if you think you know so much..

explain some nuetral positions like: low single and shot defense techniques

and the arm is considered an on back gaurd move along with others like ..sweep and triangle

happy?

Well you weren't talking shit...Im impressed, So why do you insist on starting trouble??? why not make a regular screenname and be cool with everyone?? Come to metro and have a drink with all of us on Friday .... and make a real screenname. LOL

Im starting a new class next week and looking for intermediate people.... PM if you're interested.

you guys need to get a grip...fucking chill

if you think you know so much..

explain some nuetral positions like: low single and shot defense techniques

and the arm is considered an on back gaurd move along with others like ..sweep and triangle

happy?

1 shot defence is when someone shoots in on u put your arm around his neck wrapp your legs around his body

so now u have his head in your armpit and your legs wrapped around his body you arch your back until the bitch taps out

Originally posted by carguy19

Well you weren't talking shit...Im impressed, So why do you insist on starting trouble??? why not make a regular screenname and be cool with everyone?? Come to metro and have a drink with all of us on Friday .... and make a real screenname. LOL

Im starting a new class next week and looking for intermediate people.... PM if you're interested.

i am not impresed they teach you shit like that your first class

your right about the screen name......but you really fucking pissed me off !

i fucking hate people who grapple....UFC...whatever and use it to make them seem tough. if you were really dedicated to the sport, and respected where it came from, you fucking wouldnt abuse it.

FUCK YOU!

have a drink with yourself!

your right about the screen name......but you really fucking pissed me off !

i fucking hate people who grapple....UFC...whatever and use it to make them seem tough. if you were really dedicated to the sport, and respected where it came from, you fucking wouldnt abuse it.

FUCK YOU!

have a drink with yourself!

i never once told anyone here i know how to grapple and u still haven't answered my question whats defencive position

rdncarguy...

you just achieved official Tool Status...

hahahahaha....

see this....

asdofijasldjfasldfjsaldfjsa;ldjsa'dlkjsad

thats the bus pushing your buttons....

you call me a cyber tough guy... I am talking about doggin your chics and fighting bein silly.... hahaha...

keep gettin pissed off... but dont break your keyboard... this is too entertaining to miss out on....

lol....

And for the record, I am not afraid of the poeple who talk shit or drop lines as you have... its the quiet ones that dont say anything I look out for....

You would be a cyber bully or chump for short.....

Go Cyber Slap someone who cares...

Heres a big CP hug for your, not bein held enough as a child ass...

HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

rdncarguy...

you just achieved official Tool Status...

hahahahaha....

see this....

asdofijasldjfasldfjsaldfjsa;ldjsa'dlkjsad

thats the bus pushing your buttons....

you call me a cyber tough guy... I am talking about doggin your chics and fighting bein silly.... hahaha...

keep gettin pissed off... but dont break your keyboard... this is too entertaining to miss out on....

lol....

And for the record, I am not afraid of the poeple who talk shit or drop lines as you have... its the quiet ones that dont say anything I look out for....

You would be a cyber bully or chump for short.....

Go Cyber Slap someone who cares...

Heres a big CP hug for your, not bein held enough as a child ass...

HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

i have allready called this kid out when i saw him talking about something i know i don'tknow much but what i know i know