Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Boston this Friday

totallytrance

Originally posted by totallytrance

I haven't been to any clubs but I'm also not 21 yet...but I know Pete Tong will spin at the Avalon , I would like to see him.

Any suggestions...?!?!!?!?!?!

Avalon/Axis have a good line-up this Friday. Felix da Housecat in Avalon, Hybrid in Axis. Should be a solid night. Tong's going to be there Saturday I think, which is 21+ (Fridays are 19+).

Hmmm, as for suggestions... get a fake, FAST! :idea::D

Are you coming to Boston for good, or just to visit?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Avalon/Axis have a good line-up this Friday. Felix da Housecat in Avalon, Hybrid in Axis. Should be a solid night. Tong's going to be there Saturday I think, which is 21+ (Fridays are 19+).

Yeah just visting...I was there last November..and this time I'm staying for like 2 weeks..!!

Hm that 19+ could be a problem with my friend....:idea:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

dammit! Hybrid is in Boston the night before they are in Baltimore a la Danny Howells? Please don't hurt them and don't steal their records! :D

Hey, I'm not making any promises! I've still yet to see Hybrid, I missed out on them last time they were here. I promise I won't steal their records though!

I'm pretty psyched to finally hear Felix too. I'm one of the .00374% of Americans that actually likes all of the electroclash garbage :)

tt, if your friend is a girl, is 18 and is college, it used to not be a problem getting in, but I've heard they're more strict these days. dreamgirlie19 is the authority on this one though ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

saturdays arent 21+. theyre 19+ and have been since September hehehe :D:tongue: