Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R there any Hip Hop/Rap fans up in this j.o.i.n.t.?

georgym

I just picked up Nas "God's son", and it's really sick :cool:

nice beats, he refrains the chorus just enough to keep you hooked, and his words are meaningful, not showboat like Jay Z or Puffy.

I also dig the Roots, De La Soul, Common, Dr. Dre and Snoop, and some M+M :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I just picked up Nas "God's son", and it's really sick :cool:

nice beats, he refrains the chorus just enough to keep you hooked, and his words are meaningful, not showboat like Jay Z or Puffy.

I also dig the Roots, De La Soul, Common, Dr. Dre and Snoop, and some M+M :tongue:

is it named GODS SON after noriega's biography???

Originally posted by totallytrance

50 CENT

seriously..did i ever tell u how much i admire u?? :D Homegirl got tasteeeee!!!!...

as for lovin Rap...like u had to ask....old skool hip hop head here...and like any true old skooler...i hate jay...i hate ja rule...i hate any1 who talks about Ice and bentleys all the time...well...except for baby and fresh from CashMoney..theyre just fuckin funny with it

Originally posted by dgmodel

thank you... i was arguing with this kid and he said it was on jz's label... i couldve swore it was on m...

Anyone know any truth to the rumor that 50 has a restraining order against Irv gotti and murder inc or is that just bs?? Also, anyone hear the Angie Martinez interviews with Em and Ray Benzino? Think Benzino will do anything?

Originally posted by timetraveler69

Anyone know any truth to the rumor that 50 has a restraining order against Irv gotti and murder inc or is that just bs?? Also, anyone hear the Angie Martinez interviews with Em and Ray Benzino? Think Benzino will do anything?

i seriously doubt 50 has a restraining order ...he's fuckin gutter and i doubt he needs a piece of paper to protect himself...he's got like hundreds of soldiers in jamaica right about now reppin G-Unit...besides..he doesnt really give a fuck about his life..he's been shot n stabbed so many times he thinks he's invincible..

as for Benzino..yes..if he had the chance he prolly would do somethin to Em. Made Men...his crew...is no joke...they may be from Boston but theyre a bunch of crazy motherfuckers...