Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confrontation

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by gmccookny

I have to say, i love beer :D

since i was 13, i've had beer. But not only the American stuff. I actually grew up drinking with my friends and grandfather in Belgium. And if anyone knows beer, they know that Belgian beer has some of the best :beer:

Anyone who says they don't like beer, allow me to convert you ;)

Beer is yummy........:pint:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic for a second.... Anyone ever says or does anything to my lil sis, they are so going down. I don't care if I had to get on an airplane to start and finish the job. You don't fuck with my baby sis.....:box: There are some peopel I wouldn't even think twice about getting into a scuffle for. Granted, I like to avoid them, but if need be.....

Originally posted by solbeam

grey goose and cranberry...:drool:

I don't know why but whenever I ask for this in a bar/club...I end up saying "grey goose & vodka" :laugh: :laugh:

Grey Goose Does very bad things to me... I ( A 240 Lb man ) got raped due to a night taking shots of grey goose. I mean RAPED...

Originally posted by solbeam

grey goose and cranberry...:drool:

I don't know why but whenever I ask for this in a bar/club...I end up saying "grey goose & vodka" :laugh: :laugh:

You dont say it by mistake you are just an alky!!..

I remember you taking straight shots of vodka in South Beach just to start.. (dont try to act like you didnt... cause I was right next to you.. ) ALKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh I still love you girl!

Originally posted by elementx

Grey Goose Does very bad things to me... I ( A 240 Lb man ) got raped due to a night taking shots of grey goose. I mean RAPED...

I agree with you.. Grey Goose does pretty bad things.. And speaking of shots... Tequilla shots fux me up!!! BIG TIME after like 7 of them I am done!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

You dont say it by mistake you are just an alky!!..

I remember you taking straight shots of vodka in South Beach just to start.. (dont try to act like you didnt... cause I was right next to you.. ) ALKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh I still love you girl!

:laugh: :laugh: I needed it!!!

Originally posted by copahc

HUGE hangover right now, thanks to

Stoli Raspberry & Sprite

tastes good, but that shit damn near killed me (at least it feels like it)

I can believe people still wake up with hang overs... You know there are ways to prevent this... When I wake up from a bad night out. When I say bad I mean good.

Well anyway. All I do is drink about 1 Liter of ice cold water from teh fridge. And take 4 Excedrine. For most other people I recomend 2 or 3. Some peoples stomachs cannot handle excedrine... Anyway... Make sure you are tired enough when you take the excedrine. Or it can keep you up... Then pass out. You wake up the next morning Roaring to go... :D

Originally posted by elementx

Well anyway. All I do is drink about 1 Liter of ice cold water from teh fridge. And take 4 Excedrine. For most other people I recomend 2 or 3. Some peoples stomachs cannot handle excedrine... Anyway... Make sure you are tired enough when you take the excedrine. Or it can keep you up... Then pass out. You wake up the next morning Roaring to go... :D

I'll def try that next time, thanks for the tip. usually if i eat before i go to sleep, and then i wake up feeling pretty good. but that is not good if summer is coming up