Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confrontation

SPYGIRL3

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I heard that the best thing to do before going out drinking it to drink alkaselzter (I know I spelled it wrong) this wa you avoid any possible hangover!

I thought it was alkaseltzer the day AFTER you drink a lot to feel better? :confused:

Originally posted by elementx

Going to work after a night of drinking is no good. Thank god my shift starts at 1:30PM cause Today SUPERBOWL=Drunkin mess.

What time does the superbowl start anyways??

Haha.. I gotta make my arrangements for the cases of Coronas. :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

i wish i liked it, sometimes i feel like a dork when my girl orders a beer, and i get a ixed drink :(

Haha.. yeah that can look like a role reversal.. but whatever floats your boat. :D

I'm a beer drinker.. and I look weird cause beer is often equivalated with a "manly" thing.

Like tonite.. I'm probally gonna sit around with all my boys and drink beers and watch football.. :D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Do you avoid it at all cost or do you welcome it with open arms??? Usually I try to be polite, but if you start, please be prepared to finish.....:box:

i usually try to ignore it i hate scenes but in some cases u just cant help it, but i stand by the saying "what comes around goes around" :D