Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confrontation

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by incredulous

i think it was because everytime i used to drink in HS i would :puke: so i associated (sp) drinking and puking with beer :blown:

That's how it used to be with vodka for me.. but slowly and surely.. vodka is becoming a friend of mine again. :D

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

I can believe people still wake up with hang overs... You know there are ways to prevent this... When I wake up from a bad night out. When I say bad I mean good.

Well anyway. All I do is drink about 1 Liter of ice cold water from teh fridge. And take 4 Excedrine. For most other people I recomend 2 or 3. Some peoples stomachs cannot handle excedrine... Anyway... Make sure you are tired enough when you take the excedrine. Or it can keep you up... Then pass out. You wake up the next morning Roaring to go... :D

Some tricks work some and not others, but drinking at least 12 oz of water before goig to sleep helps rehydrate you. Hnag overs are usually from sugar depletion and lack of H2O....

do you think your bosses know you are still drunk?

I am actually quieter if I am REALLY REALLY hungeover, like go to sleep wake up.... If I just stay awake or don't actually sleep...I am hyper like normal.....:blown:

I think I have actually on come to work maybe 4 or 5 times in that bad of shape in the last year. I really try not to, but it happens...:blank:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. I've never smelled it either..

I just wouldn't drink it cause it can't be all that good for the lining of your stomach..

And I have enough problems with that as it is..

I can't imagine that being healthy, not that all the alcohol is eithe....lol

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Here's another one for you.....

If there is a problem concerning a good a good friend, yet they are too shy to say/do anything, would you stay out of it or assist if asked to?

Call me stupid. But can you please explain that...

Here's another one for you.....

If there is a problem concerning a good a good friend, yet they are too shy to say/do anything, would you stay out of it or assist if asked to?

i would try to stay out of it and let them handle but if they asked i would definetly assist them in dealing with it

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i would try to stay out of it and let them handle but if they asked i would definetly assist them in dealing with it

Depending on the importance and the state the the whole thing had myfriend, or myself in, would be my determing factor. I would try and stay out of somethng that was "petty"(like he said, she said) unless I had hardcore fact to back up scene. I think little things should be let go, if you are gonna make a scene, make it worth having all the drama....

I think my body is trying to figure out what happened...I haven't drank since Sunday night...lol... Seeing as it's now Thursday, it's all good:pint: :beer: :grin:

LMAO.. same here.. drank a ton Superbowl nite (power hours!)

And now it's ALREADY Thursday and I haven't had any alcohol.. how strange.. Thursday came really fast this week..

Hopefully tonite I'll be out at Centro gettin' my drink on. :D

Originally posted by codica3

LMAO.. same here.. drank a ton Superbowl nite (power hours!)

And now it's ALREADY Thursday and I haven't had any alcohol.. how strange.. Thursday came really fast this week..

Hopefully tonite I'll be out at Centro gettin' my drink on. :D

Being good, and saving it all for the weekend....:tongue:

party017.gifparty017.gifparty017.gif

:pint; have fun and be safe :)

Always do.. always am. :)

(speaking of confrontation though.. since that's what this thread is initially about)

I ended up with some confrontation Friday nite.. with an old boy of mine.. STRESS. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Codica3

Well no Centro for me last nite but that's ok cause Nick Warren never made it there so it's all good..

But tonite.. I'm gettin' my drink on.. nothing's holdin' my back! :laugh:

Definitely made up for being good all week.....Now that it's back to the weekdays, good girl is in check again....:tongue:

Originally posted by Codica3

Always do.. always am. :)

(speaking of confrontation though.. since that's what this thread is initially about)

I ended up with some confrontation Friday nite.. with an old boy of mine.. STRESS. :rolleyes:

What happpened??? I stayed out of any potentally bad things this weekend....lol