Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Theres something ive been meaning to give y'all...

dgmodel

Originally posted by incredulous

what is wild turkey :confused:

Whiskey... Same thing as Jack Daniels. It's 140 proof, I think. Taste sooooo bad.... I'm not allowed tto chase it when I do shots of it with the boys....:yuck: It will definitely leave you feeling warm and fuzzy, and then some.....:pint:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Whiskey... Same thing as Jack Daniels. It's 140 proof, I think. Taste sooooo bad.... I'm not allowed tto chase it when I do shots of it with the boys....:yuck: It will definitely leave you feeling warm and fuzzy, and then some.....:pint:

yeah and then some...:puke:

Originally posted by incredulous

yeah and then some...:puke:

No, I don't do that....... I will drink pretty much everything except any kind of tequila. I will put down a 3 wise men, before even smelling tequila!!!!! A 3 wise men is Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and Johnny Walker....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Done it...can't say I'd ever do a WHOLE shot again...maybe half... We used to mix Everclear and OJ at school...lol What a bunch of lushes....:drunk:

in HS, some kid threw down a cup with i guess 4 shot worth of that shit, and was blind for 3 or so min. that stuff is no joke